Ayr v Queens

I do think Jones maybe isn't 100% recovered from the hamstring injury.  I also wonder with these loan deals whether Middlesborough are saying to AJ ......... OK you can play him but you can't ask a full 90 minutes until he's fully recovered.  No idea, just speculation.

One think I do like about Jones is that he works hard for the team and never shirks a tackle to win the ball back - can't say that about a lot of sand-dancing type forwards.

Cracking day weather wise today ....... would have been great to be at Somerset in person - we might have taken a good few up today.  Don't know what's worse for the nerves, being there or watching on PPV.

I do think Jones maybe isn't 100% recovered from the hamstring injury.  I also wonder with these loan deals whether Middlesborough are saying to AJ ......... OK you can play him but you can't ask a full 90 minutes until he's fully recovered.  No idea, just speculation.
One think I do like about Jones is that he works hard for the team and never shirks a tackle to win the ball back - can't say that about a lot of sand-dancing type forwards.
I'm more surprised they gave us Jones on loan given they never wanted to play us in a friendly a few years back due to the plastic pitch.

2 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

It’ll likely have zero effect on anyone. Fans are entitled to voice 

More likely to give the opposition a lift.  Just puts pressure on a team that is under enough already.