Ayr v Queens

Not watching this and instead watching paint dry (seriously I’m doing my fence and my deck  second coat tomorrow first coat was done during Arbroath game) not even looking at the score till I go to bed hopefully. 

id move muirhead to the back and play Moffat in midfield with Murdoch and Miller and play mccowan Walsh and either Mckenzie if fit or Wright if he’s not. I would rather Moore started even a half fit Moore is better than that donkey wright

Edited by ryanayr1987

9 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Moff has been piss poor the last 2 seasons. His goalscoring rate in those 2 seasons for an attack minded player is shocking

I genuinely struggle to understand how anyone who follows a football team through anything more advanced than monthly paragraph-long telegrams could believe this.

For what it's worth, for my sins I now have the wifi extender working, so I will unfortunately be listening to this as I attempt to install a bannister. It shall be less fun than last weekend when I assembled a couch and the laptop wasn't having the range.

Edited by Thumper

3 minutes ago, Thumper said:

I genuinely struggle to understand how anyone who follows a football team through anything more advanced than monthly paragraph-long telegrams could believe this.

For what it's worth, for my sins I now have the wifi extender working, so I will unfortunately be listening to this as I attempt to install a bannister. It shall be less fun than last weekend when I assembled a couch and the laptop wasn't having the range.

I was at every home game last season and thought he was terrible. Maybe he was immense at away games and I'm poorly judging him 

2 hours ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Not watching this and instead watching paint dry (seriously I’m doing my fence and my deck  second coat tomorrow first coat was done during Arbroath game) not even looking at the score till I go to bed hopefully

id move muirhead to the back and play Moffat in midfield with Murdoch and Miller and play mccowan Walsh and either Mckenzie if fit or Wright if he’s not. I would rather Moore started even a half fit Moore is better than that donkey wright

KEEPTELLINGYOURSELF.gif

1 hour ago, rb123! said:

PJ

Miller Muirhead Roscoe Reading 

McCowan Barjonas Murdoch Walsh

Moffat McKenzie 

Given ‘nose gate’ I’d be surprised if McKenzie starts, if so has a hint of desperation about it. Would like to see Moff and Wright start up front. Despite him looking shite, he should be standing up top with his back to goal at least attempting to hold the ball up given our current ‘style’ of play.

Fully expecting some sort of disaster, if nothing else Queens appear to have a couple of Mickey Reynolds type speedsters that would cause our lumbering idiots some problems.

11 hours ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Not watching this and instead watching paint dry (seriously I’m doing my fence and my deck  second coat tomorrow first coat was done during Arbroath game) not even looking at the score till I go to bed hopefully. 

........ that's a seriously sound plan Ryan ........ you don't have a spare brush and need a hand do you by any chance?