Ayr v Queens

I don’t know whose bad luck we’ve picked up but that is really bad news Ndabba was the only one loan player we have who was putting in the effort, Muirhead HAS to be in at the back if we don’t loose goals we always might get a break but imperative we don’t concede as the heads go right down. Just need the queens site to confirm they have a full squad to choose from to make my mood worse. Will take a s—- 1-0 but I’m really grasping at straws.

Anyone else feel that relegation's just meant to be? 

I think whoever finishes 9th are getting relegated this season tbh. Similarly, I don't think any of our promotion play-off candidates will be going up. Raith can turn it on but I'm skeptical they'll manage to do it consistently throughout the playoffs.

I'm undecided about purchasing the stream for this,  not because of the poor quality of coverage or the probably poor quality of the football,  it's just that I don't want to contribute,  even in the smallest way,  to funding Ayr's promotion push from League 1 next season. 

53 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Any slither of hope I had for this game is now gone with that news. If he misses the playoffs as well then we won’t get through them either.

We aren’t getting through them no matter what! Hell even if we could emergency loan shankland in we’d still go down

And there's the usual 'big player misses out' news to add to the negativity already on show.

Ayr are 6/4 folks, just saying.
Ach, Ndaba has been a rare bright spot for us this season, it's maybe as big a blow as we could get. Maybe McCowan being the other. Just want this all over with.

3 hours ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

I'm undecided about purchasing the stream for this,  not because of the poor quality of coverage or the probably poor quality of the football,  it's just that I don't want to contribute,  even in the smallest way,  to funding Ayr's promotion push from League 1 next season. 

Please don't do this sort of thing.

In fact, Down with it.

47 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Yes.

Oh, you meant for Ayr?

Wait until you see us tomorrow. So worrying how far we've fallen, we don't even look like a team with fight or hunger or desire to scrap our way out of trouble. 

Ndaba, as has already been said, was one of the very few bright sparks in an otherwise forgettable season. 

To hear he's out for tomorrow is just another punch in the guts. 

Perhaps a few beers tonight and a good sleep will bring some positivity come 3 o'clock tomorrow, I doubt it. 

25 minutes ago, EvilScotsman said:

They do have Cammy Smith to score first at 13/2, which you can't deny is tempting....

7 minutes ago, mugen_power said:

Craig Moore also!

Mugs. Those are wasted bets. I'll be raking it in tomorrow. 

Screenshot_20210423-191749.png

Somebody has definitely been trolling us this season with the "luck" we've had. Corrie out injured is a big blow. Although maybe Muirhead at the back and a more attack minded player in midfield would be no bad thing. 

As for the betting, bet on this being a shit fest 0-0 or 1 goal wins the game