Helen McCrory

Perhaps apt that it happened when the nation is still officially in mourning so I feel I can now join in.

They say these things normally happen in threes, so with Paul Ritter, Phil and now Ms McCrory perhaps Liz can relax a wee bit for now.

Seriously though tragic to die so young, my thoughts are with Damien Lewis at this time.

1 hour ago, The Golden God said:

Had absolutely no idea she was ill

No idea if it was linked to her illness, but my other half pointed out on the last series of Peakys that her movement on one side wasn't right, almost as if she'd had a stroke.

Sad news.

7 hours ago, Dunfermline Don said:

Perhaps apt that it happened when the nation is still officially in mourning so I feel I can now join in.

They say these things normally happen in threes, so with Paul Ritter, Phil and now Ms McCrory perhaps Liz can relax a wee bit for now.

Seriously though tragic to die so young, my thoughts are with Damien Lewis at this time.

Naw, you've still got one to go.

15 hours ago, Dunfermline Don said:

She was married in 2007.  Maybe gives you some dea how old the two children are.

Meanwhile the nation goes into mourning over the death of a man 47 years older.

Strange world.

She was married in 2007.  Maybe gives you some dea how old the two children are.
Meanwhile the nation goes into mourning over the death of a man 47 years older.
Strange world.
Kids are called Manon & Gulliver. One will cause confusion every time he plays football, the other will never be able to book a holiday.