Edinburgh City v Queen's Park

4 minutes ago, Zanetti said:

Desperate to see Murray and Baynham start together. Their work rate is phenomenal and I think they both have more to offer than McHugh, they could be our best forward pairing.

We don’t see how players are going in training, so maybe that partnership doesn’t work, but I too would like to see them given a game together 

13 minutes ago, Zanetti said:

Desperate to see Murray and Baynham start together. Their work rate is phenomenal and I think they both have more to offer than McHugh, they could be our best forward pairing.

I have been saying that for weeks. They click as a pairing. I don't care about training it is what they do in a game. Baynham contributed more in 20 minutes than Mchugh in the last few games. Brilliant result. Well done lads.

Typical, you spend all match abusing a striker and he scores the winner 

There was an Edinburgh based Spider peaking over the fence so at least he had a good time.

I'd have been happy to have a few celebratory sherberts with you guys in normal circumstances but alas...

Stirling on Tuesday is another tough game. Hopefully they'll be knacked after all the goal celebrations today!