Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Lucky bamboo

Livingston fc not in europe next season.

Recommended Posts

I heard Massone is still involved

 

It's true because I posted it on the internet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

I heard Massone is still involved

 

It's true because I posted it on the internet

I used to work with Jed Nixons brother if that makes you feel better....................

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Livi Del Boy said:

You are deluded. You must be being paid by the current board. 
I heard there is a question with the Lyndon dykes transfer money so the club tried to change the Auditors / Accountants as they highlighted the lack of transparency.  It’s a distinct possibility with a convicted fraudster calling all the shots at the club. 

You're the deluded one

What's in question regarding the Dykes transfer then? You seem convinced there's something happening at the club, so stump up your sources.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LiviLion said:

I heard Massone is still involved

 

It's true because I posted it on the internet

b*****d has popped back in and fucked off with all the Dykes money 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Time will tell. 
 

I am actually doing this to help not to cause conflict. 
 

I am actually one of the good guys. 
 


 

 

Edited by Livi Del Boy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Livi Del Boy said:

Time will tell. 
 

I am actually doing this to help not to cause conflict. 
 

I am actually one of the good guys. 
 


 

 

Who are you then? Nixon? Hogarth? Surely you'd get far more fans on board if we knew who you were, unless you've signed an NDA and are breaking the law to even advise us of this :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ATLIS said:

Who are you then? Nixon? Hogarth? Surely you'd get far more fans on board if we knew who you were, unless you've signed an NDA and are breaking the law to even advise us of this :D 

Oh dear, the only folk breaking the law are the folk running the club. The funny thing is that YOU know it’s true. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So 7 years ago a convicted drug dealer ‘volunteers’ at the club and now he has full control over just about everything, the auditors have been sacked, accounts being hidden. 

I don’t think any of us were born yesterday, Livingston FC. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

So 7 years ago a convicted drug dealer ‘volunteers’ at the club and now he has full control over just about everything, the auditors have been sacked, accounts being hidden. 

I don’t think any of us were born yesterday, Livingston FC. 

For the record. He volunteers for £4K per month expenses and he attends every board meeting and is a director. 
 

Do your homework first please. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Livi Del Boy said:

For the record. He volunteers for £4K per month expenses and he attends every board meeting and is a director. 
 

Do your homework first please. 

Sorry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The manager appears to be being well-remunerated for the sterling work he’s doing anyway. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

b*****d has popped back in and fucked off with all the Dykes money 

Some individuals at the club are worse than Mad Man Massone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Livi Del Boy said:

Oh dear, the only folk breaking the law are the folk running the club. The funny thing is that YOU know it’s true. 

I know what is true? Just tell us what you know, who you are? Make it easy for us all to trust you. Whatever you're saying could be true but you're absolutely nullifying it by looking like a mad mental ranter on a football forum. Feel free to PM any actual evidence and I'll agree to keep it between us but on the face of it Livi are doing things the right way now and clearing debt to being almost debt free at this point. 

For the first time in a very long time the club seem to be doing things the right way

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Should change his name to Rodney, he's a bit of a plonker if he thinks anyone at the club is worse than Massone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve heard that the fraudster hasn’t paid into any of the players pensions for the last 3yrs. Seemingly told players his mrs would sort it out, but nothing was put in. Also done the dirty with players bonuses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...