Livingston fc not in europe next season.

1 hour ago, Livi Del Boy said:

You are deluded. You must be being paid by the current board. 
I heard there is a question with the Lyndon dykes transfer money so the club tried to change the Auditors / Accountants as they highlighted the lack of transparency.  It’s a distinct possibility with a convicted fraudster calling all the shots at the club. 

You're the deluded one

What's in question regarding the Dykes transfer then? You seem convinced there's something happening at the club, so stump up your sources.

2 hours ago, Livi Del Boy said:

Time will tell. 

I am actually doing this to help not to cause conflict. 

I am actually one of the good guys. 

Who are you then? Nixon? Hogarth? Surely you'd get far more fans on board if we knew who you were, unless you've signed an NDA and are breaking the law to even advise us of this :D 

7 hours ago, ATLIS said:

Who are you then? Nixon? Hogarth? Surely you'd get far more fans on board if we knew who you were, unless you've signed an NDA and are breaking the law to even advise us of this :D 

Oh dear, the only folk breaking the law are the folk running the club. The funny thing is that YOU know it’s true. 

So 7 years ago a convicted drug dealer ‘volunteers’ at the club and now he has full control over just about everything, the auditors have been sacked, accounts being hidden. 

I don’t think any of us were born yesterday, Livingston FC. 

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

So 7 years ago a convicted drug dealer ‘volunteers’ at the club and now he has full control over just about everything, the auditors have been sacked, accounts being hidden. 

I don’t think any of us were born yesterday, Livingston FC. 

For the record. He volunteers for £4K per month expenses and he attends every board meeting and is a director. 

Do your homework first please. 

8 hours ago, Livi Del Boy said:

Oh dear, the only folk breaking the law are the folk running the club. The funny thing is that YOU know it’s true. 

I know what is true? Just tell us what you know, who you are? Make it easy for us all to trust you. Whatever you're saying could be true but you're absolutely nullifying it by looking like a mad mental ranter on a football forum. Feel free to PM any actual evidence and I'll agree to keep it between us but on the face of it Livi are doing things the right way now and clearing debt to being almost debt free at this point. 

For the first time in a very long time the club seem to be doing things the right way