Livingston fc not in europe next season.

Fact. LFC will not play in europe  next season  because of the no production of 20/21 accounts.  

1. Can someone tell me why please? 

2. Why have they not been produced? 

3. What the problem is? 

4. What is the names of the Auditors and Accountants responsible for this? 

5. Who at the club is responsible for not submitting and ultimately denying our club the right to play in europe should we achieve the desired position in the league? 

42 minutes ago, Lucky bamboo said:

Fact. LFC will not play in europe  next season  because of the no production of 20/21 accounts.  

3. What the problem is? 

5. Who at the club is responsible for not submitting and ultimately denying our club the right to play in europe should we achieve the desired position in the league? 

Laundering money isn't as easy as some would have you believe. 

1 hour ago, Lucky bamboo said:

3. What the problem is? 

These feel like questions to be asked of Livingston FC, not the semi literate jobbers of P&B.

John-Brown.jpg.423df7e75b592b4f8004e9565891909f.jpg

3. What the problem is? 

Is question 1 & 2 not the same question. If not, then surely question 1 was answered by yourself prior to asking?

17 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/SC142420

Am I missing something? The accounts aren't due for a while yet.

While they have the 3 month extension for Covid they have missed the deadline for applying for a UEFA licence. Accounts had to be submitted by now

Should they hang on to 5th and one of the top 4 or Livingston themselves win the Scottish cup this becomes an issue. 

I am sure should that come to pass they will find a way to issue a licence as they always do.

Edited by realmadrid

2 hours ago, Lucky bamboo said:

Fact. LFC will not play in europe  next season  because St Johnstone will pip us to 5th.  

My teeth are itching from the grammatical clusterfuck which remains of your post, but anyway, FTFY m8.

1 hour ago, DMCs said:

Did you donate to a Res12 crowdfund? 🤣

Nah mate. But a club can only post a certain amount of losses over a certain period of time to actually qualify for the license... (Think it’s four years?)

Don’t let the rules get in the way of a good “you’re just a Sevco nut” post though.

11 minutes ago, stressball said:

Don’t let the rules get in the way of a good “you’re just a Sevco nut” post though.

Please please break down your theory on why we shouldn't get a UEFA licence pal.

4 hours ago, Lucky bamboo said:

3. What the problem is? 

Moonhowler.

There's been extensions issued to all the relevant factors due to COVID. The only thing we're currently falling foul of is having no academy which we were going to set up this year (pre-COVID plans). There was issues in the past regarding the facilities, which have been upgraded like the dugouts.

Nothing is confirmed regarding our license for 21/22 and even if it failed under current standards we can appeal it based on COVID being an influencing factor (as it is with the lack of an academy). I'm not sure what qualifies as a youth academy but we still have a reserve side that's filled mainly by youngsters.