The Jim McIntyre Memorial Trophy Match for 2nd worst Recent Dundee Manager - ICT v Dundee - 20th April

3 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

2 fitted mate.

He goes in with his right foot and wins the ball to start with and then the left come in afterwards. It’s not high and dangerous at all. Never a straight red or a yellow.

The McKay one I think is a red for what it is worth.

6 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

He goes in with his right foot and wins the ball to start with and then the left come in afterwards. It’s not high and dangerous at all. Never a straight red or a yellow.

It's a two footed lunge right next to the ref. Screen shot the point where he leads with his right.

Just now, Girth said:

I was out on the lash (birthday drinks). 

Did I miss a lucky draw or an unlucky draw? 

Happy birthday!

And you missed an absolute fucking pisstake. Caley had 2 men sent off, we scored a goal that was chopped off for nothing, Caley took the lead, we equalised.

1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Happy birthday!

And you missed an absolute fucking pisstake. Caley had 2 men sent off, we scored a goal that was chopped off for nothing, Caley took the lead, we equalised.

Sounds like a strange one. 

Who were the better team?

10 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

It's a two footed lunge right next to the ref. Screen shot the point where he leads with his right.

Right about here. Not the best photo, especially with the Dundee player in the way but he is swinging his right foot round to try and clear the ball. I know Ive screen shotted with the left foot off the ground but it isn’t in a forward motion towards the player.

I don’t think it was a foul but based on the picture of the disallowed Dundee goal it looks like that should have stood too, so I’m not trying to suggest the ref has been horrendous for just us.

520EDE46-C752-4DDD-B9CC-A647C1927645.png

It's all pretty inconclusive from that. Fans of either club will see what suits their own club. Fair do's. What is utterly beyond question is that we couldn't beat 9 men and nearly fucking lost to 9 men. You can't blame a ref for that. It's a fucking embarrassment and nothing will change until that c**t is out the door. I thought we might, at a push, give Hearts a run for their money this year. Not only might we not finish 2nd but it's not out of the question that we don't even make the fucking play offs. I never thought I would ever feel as low as I did sat at an empty Hampden after losing 4-0 to Gretna. This entire season has been up there. 

If there's any conclusions that can be reached by both parties regarding tonight's proceedings, it's that Mike Roncone shouldn't referee Championship games for a good while yet.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

9 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

If there's any conclusions that can be reached by both parties regarding tonight's proceedings, it's Mike Roncone shouldn't referee Championship games for a good while yet.

Absolutely this.

12 minutes ago, Jimi Shandrix said:

It's all pretty inconclusive from that. Fans of either club will see what suits their own club. Fair do's. What is utterly beyond question is that we couldn't beat 9 men and nearly fucking lost to 9 men. You can't blame a ref for that. It's a fucking embarrassment and nothing will change until that c**t is out the door. I thought we might, at a push, give Hearts a run for their money this year. Not only might we not finish 2nd but it's not out of the question that we don't even make the fucking play offs. I never thought I would ever feel as low as I did sat at an empty Hampden after losing 4-0 to Gretna. This entire season has been up there. 

Yeah, you’re right. I think if I could put it in a 2-3 second video it would explain what I mean better but at the end of the day I can’t be arsed and it’s not going to change anything.

I can’t help at being annoyed at being 1-0 up and then conceding straight after but when you have 9 men it’s not really something you can complain about.

8 hours ago, PB1994 said:

I thought at the time that Adam timed it perfectly. This is something that he is very good at and has great success with despite the downside effects on others.

6 hours ago, Meeniedee said:

could some fucker any fucker explain why cummings goal was chalked off...ive saw it numerous times and i still have no fucking idea.ta.

For me the ref clearly awards the goal but I spotted the assistant was standing stalk still. He goes over has a chat and I presume based on the assistant chalked it off. Not the refs fault from that - no idea what the assistant saw.

With Afolabi on over £4,000 a week and Charlie Adam on a couple of thousand a week plus an annual player wage bill of £1.2 Million you would expect Dundee to do better against nine men on a lot less money. I'm sure that is what the American owners will be thinking so no doubt there will be casualties if you don't get promotion.

3 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

With Afolabi on over £4,000 a week and Charlie Adam on a couple of thousand a week plus an annual player wage bill of £1.2 Million you would expect Dundee to do better against nine men on a lot less money. I'm sure that is what the American owners will be thinking so no doubt there will be casualties if you don't get promotion.

You're aware that Afolabi is on loan right?

I've seen that nonsense document as well.