The Jim McIntyre Memorial Trophy Match for 2nd worst Recent Dundee Manager - ICT v Dundee - 20th April

A win here would be massive for momentum. We are suddenly winless in 3 if we don't pick up full points going into the final couple of games trying to reach 2nd.

We need to finish 2nd. No excuses.

1 hour ago, Spikethedee said:

A win for either team would be a huge boost, defeat could spell disaster, so what money on the draw???

Don't think defeat for the Dees would be a "disaster" - you will be in the play-offs regardless.  True, a win keeps the pressure on Rovers for second and has the benefit of playing two less play-off games.

Defeat for ICT would be more of a problem for them with the Pars breathing down their necks and the risk of not getting into the play-offs at all.

Think the real pressure is on ICT here.

5 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Last time we won in Inverness, Scott Allan scored the only goal of the game. He left the club the next day in one of our worst ever deadline day dealings IMO.

Allan and McCann involved in an ICT vs Dundee game in Inverness? Yep, 1-0 loss for us.

10 hours ago, Otis Blue said:

Defeat for ICT would be more of a problem for them with the Pars breathing down their necks...

Most Pars fan would assure you that they can’t even fog a mirror right now, let alone breathe on you!

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Last time we won in Inverness, Scott Allan scored the only goal of the game. He left the club the next day in one of our worst ever deadline day dealings IMO.

He was brilliant that night. Absolutely ran the show. Didn’t think there was too much between the teams over both games in that cup tie but he was just far too good.

Dundee do worry me as they have a group of players that should be well equipped for a great go at promotion but they have a total shambles of a manager which means gives me hope.

9 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Inverness will win. 

I have just been reminded ICT have a wonderful attack minded player who can thread the eye of a needle and we have Fontaine and Ashcroft as a CB pairing. In light of this I would like to edit my earlier post to :

Inverness will win, convincingly. 

Thank you. 

1 hour ago, TxRover said:

Most Pars fan would assure you that they can’t even fog a mirror right now, let alone breathe on you!

Fair point....... but they play my lot next ....

2 minutes ago, Otis Blue said:

Fair point....... but they play my lot next ....

Given your recent play, bad for them. Your lack of points doesn’t reflect the play on the field very well, as you lacked only a finish Saturday to at least tie it.

18 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

We don’t win north of Dundee.

In fact, we’ve never won a league game away to Inverness.

18 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Have we won only once in our history against Caley away from home ?

18 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

Inverness are currently 2/1 for anyone who likes a flutter

I do like these odds however.

Unsure how this game will pan out. We are going on a bad run right now. Seem to be scared of attempting shots at goal.

So for that reason ..... 0-0 

2 hours ago, Robin.Hood said:

Have we won only once in our history against Caley away from home ?

I do like these odds however.

Unsure how this game will pan out. We are going on a bad run right now. Seem to be scared of attempting shots at goal.

So for that reason ..... 0-0 

Yes, that game Ludo is talking about is the only game we’ve won up there.