Clyde v Dumbarton

Love Danny but has he reached his ceiling at the club?
No doubt he's made mistakes with some of the signings and given out 2 year deals but our playing budget has been cut by around 40% compared to the league 2 promotion season.

I doubt he only wanted to sign a bunch of youngsters on loan this season.

Just now, Jack Burton said:

No doubt he's made mistakes with some of the signings and given out 2 year deals but our playing budget has been cut by around 40% compared to the league 2 promotion season.

I doubt he only wanted to sign a bunch of youngsters on loan this season.

:( I know 

Absolutely horrible performance. I appreciate that Danny had his budget slashed this year but signing an absolutely rubbish midfield is coming back to haunt us. The glory days of Grant, McStay and Rankin seem so far away.

9 minutes ago, SLClyde said:

How many times have we played a long ball and hoofed it out the park, almost as unbelievable that Jones is actually a football player. 

And yet he's still battered Rumsby about the place. 

Cuddihy has shown a bit of drive and heart, the goalkeeper has been composed again. The rest have been dreadful. The worst being the person who put that team selection together and then didn't bother changing it at half-time.