Clyde v Dumbarton

I’ve only had to refresh once other than that worked fine. 

Give a team of giants enough chances to throw balls in they’ll eventually find their own man, awful stuff. We haven’t even looked like scoring. Swap Otoo and Love over. 

Terrible performance and in the style of the second half on Tuesday. We look knackered. There's very little on for the midfielders once they're turned. Fairly classic stuff from Dumbarton: good work-rate, kept us out, some good skillful play down the left hand side has gotten them the odd chance and free-kick. And they certainly look the sharper side in posession. Perhaps the extra game this week is showing.

We've got to make changes in the second half: Lamont, Hosler, Thomson, Butterworth. We need legs and boys with something to prove. No point in being conservative when we're a goal down.

Just now, Jaggy Snake said:

Putting Lang up front at this stage in the match is so far beyond desperate. I've honestly no idea what Lennon is thinking just now.

Absolutely. This encourages the high ball which h does us no favours and weakens the lack line.  School boys tactics I'm afraid.