Dunfermline v Queens

16 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

When he puts maxwell on his arse, let’s him try to get up and then puts him back down.  ❤️

It was absolutely brilliant. Had a good laugh at the time and chuckling now thinking of it.

39 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

I've seen many inconsistent Pars wingers over the years but the enigmatic Dom Thomas takes the biscuit. Never seen somebody so ineffective, for so long. Then he does that? 

The difference seems quite simple, he was played on the right today which suits him far better than playing on the left.

The difference was getting him on the ball higher up the pitch and giving him good passes to his feet with him facing the opposition goal, that and us in general keeping the ball on the ground and playing better football. If we do that more often, he will always cause problems for the opposition, even if he doesn't hit those heights each game, as will Fraser Murray and Banks. For quite a few months now we've barely played any football, partly due to some poorer pitches in the winter, partly down to ever decreasing confidence and partly down to poor tactics/formation/team selection. So Thomas, and indeed the other wingers have been getting little possession, deeper in the pitch and normally when they are close to the touchline, facing it and with the full back right behind them - really difficult to do much from that position. 

I agree that's he better on the right than the left, but to me that's not such a big thing, he can do damage on the left as well - but again how often and where we get him on the ball is key.

Be surprised if there's been a better save in the league this season. 

Be suroro
Yip. Absolutely outstanding. I know this kind of thing is saved quite often but if that was in a higher division/MoTD they'd be creaming themselves over it.

21 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Be surprised if there's been a better save in the league this season. 

Be suroro

It’s brilliant, and you would be probably be correct if you discounted Gordon but he’s pulls off similar regularly. But I’m pretty sure playing him in this league is cheating somehow.

Had a total brain fart on Saturday.  Had a bright idea of doing some much needed DIY in the house to please "The Boss" and gain some badly needed brownie points.  Got it all finished by 14:30, pleased with my "perfect" timing, sat down and switched on the PC to order up the PPV only to be met with the results - totally forgot about that fella's funeral meaning the games were played early - just as well really, saved me wasting £12 or whatever it cost (yep, total dipstick). 👍🤣