Dunfermline v Queens

Mebuseless
[/quote

If he wants a career at a decent level he will need to show a lot more than he has in past few games- gives the ball away repeatedly and chooses the wrong option in the final third. Covid leniency hasn’t done us any favours.

Guest Flash

Our defence and goalkeeper are utter mince yet people keep going on about wanting to re-sign them for next season. Nearly 50 goals conceded and people want these duds back. Absolutely baffling. I get that the midfield don’t give much protection but are we really saying if the defence wasn’t as good we would have conceded even more? I would keep Gibson. The rest of the back 4 and keeper can do one.

1 minute ago, Flash said:

Our defence and goalkeeper are utter mince yet people keep going on about wanting to re-sign them for next season. Nearly 50 goals conceded and people want these duds back. Absolutely baffling. I get that the midfield don’t give much protection but are we really saying if the defence wasn’t as good we would have conceded even more? I would keep Gibson. The rest of the back 4 and keeper can do one.

Considering 2 of them are loan players they probably will be gone. 

8 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

That should be that. Credit to O’Hara today, I’ve gave him stick but he has been brilliant. Dom Thomas was great as well, but O’Hara MOTM for me.

Agree O'Hara was good but can't see past Dom, he was sensational.

6 minutes ago, Flash said:

Harsh on Ferguson, I would be happy to keep.   Breen has stabilised the defence since he came in but as already said he is on loan so irrelevant.

To those that always moan about late subs you must have been happy today although I thought we played better before they happened.   Dobbie, Shields and Mbude seemed to disappear for the last 20 mins.

Considering 2 of them are loan players they probably will be gone. 
Buchanan to re-sign is an absolute NAP. He was absolutely garbage before Breen came in but Breen at least steadied it up a wee bit.

Good to see we got a positive result and a few of our attacking players back in a bit of good form. Hopefully either Watson or Murray are back next week and we can look to solidify a top 4 finish.

We’ve stuck with McManus and O’Hara through the middle for the last 3 games (today’s the 4th) and scored 1 goal. Wighton had scored 4 in 6 as a striker. But has been stuck out wide, for no obvious reason. We created nothing at all with that system on Tuesday and he’s stuck with it.

To sum it up, we brought in Wighton because our attacking options weren’t working together. After he was ineligible to face Hearts (where we failed to score), the manager has decided to try and force the previous striking options to work together (again). This experiment was attempted many times before Wighton came in and never worked. But we’re sticking a striker (who’s slower than the other 2) out wide, because the manager’s decided that 4 in 6 for one player isn’t as good as 1 in 3 between 2 players. Also worth noting O’Hara scored 2 in 2 when he partnered Wighton and hasn’t scored in 2021, other than those 2 games.

We’re also playing Mayo at CB for the second time this season. Last time was away to you, where he got a stupid red card at the end, having looked horrific all game.
When you win I'll be using this post against you and rightly dishing out abuse.
You're a dickhead.

You deserved that.