Forfar vs Dundee United - 16th of April 2021

5 hours ago, Jimi Shandrix said:

This has all the makings of a cup cracker. Forfar to win by the odd goal in 7.

I think you may be true with the 7 goals bit, unfortunately the rest of your statement false.  Forfar will be lucky to get  a shot on target.

At least I have the Dukes funeral the next day to cheer me up.

Super 50/50 draw at Friday’s Cup Tie
⚽️ Forfar Athletic vs Dundee United
📆 Friday 16 April 2021
➡️ Online entry is now open at: bit.ly/2G5S6Ey
👏 Playing the FAFC 50/50 not only gives you a chance of walking away with 50% of the pot but also supports the Club as it would on normal match days.
👍A second lucky ticket will win an amazing prize kindly donated by local electrical retailer www.colinmsmith.com
📺 This bonus prize up for grabs is a Panasonic 43” UHD Smart TV valued at over £400.
👏 Huge thanks to Jonny Smith at Colin M Smith for this support – Jonny is well known to many as a keen supporter of both the Loons and United (and other local organisations) through his family home electrical businesses in Forfar, Kirriemuir and Arbroath.
A reminder that entry closes at full time on Friday with the winner announced as soon as possible thereafter.
➡️ Enter the draw here: bit.ly/2G5S6Ey

2 hours ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

This is the sort of game that makes me wish we could go to games. Forfar away on a Friday night? Yes please.

We'll win, but not convincingly. 2-0, maybe. Shankland after 4 minutes and Nicky Clark after 92 minutes.

Clyde and Airdrie both put 3 past us. This cup team is basically a reserve side as we are so short.

1 hour ago, Loon From Outta Toon said:

Would be very surprised if we don’t concede at least 2 tomorrow night.

Dundee United -1 would be the banker of the night.

@4/6.....hardly a bet to make some decent money.....try -4 @10/1....as good a chance if you use opposition stats over the last few weeks......lower league sides have averaged 18 shots against us, I expect United to double that tomorrow.