The Big P&B Hive Mind Euro 2020 Squad Thread/Poll

Les Cabbage

1 hour ago, accies1874 said:

Fleck seems to be the new favourite for the "typical Scotland emoji1787.pngemoji2357.png" types. No idea why and tbh neither do they.

Just today I’ve seen the Guald supporters club chastising the involvement of Fleck and Hanley. I’m yet to be told 1. Why and 2. How on earth either of them being picked impacts Gauld.

7 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

Just today I’ve seen the Guald supporters club chastising the involvement of Fleck and Hanley. I’m yet to be told 1. Why and 2. How on earth either of them being picked impacts Gauld.

It was O'Donnell the other day too.

8 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

He would reduce the pug ugly quotient. 

GK
1. David Marshall
2. Craig Gordon
3. John McLaughlin

DF
1. Stephen O'Donnell
2. Kieran Tierney
3. Andy Robertson
4. Liam Palmer
5. Liam Cooper
6. Grant Hanley
7. Andy Considine
8. Declan Gallagher
9. Scott McKenna

MF
1. Scott McTominay
2. Callum McGregor
3. John McGinn
4. Stuart Armstrong
5. Ryan Christie
6. John Fleck
7. Ryan Fraser
8. James Forrest
9. Ross McCrorie

FW
1. Lyndon Dykes
2. Che Adams
3. Leigh Griffiths
4. Oli Burke
5. Kevin Nisbet

7 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

It was O'Donnell the other day too.

That reminds me. The same lot are all having an aneurysm at the prospect of Patterson not being involved.

Like Gauld I’m not opposed to him being in the squad but, similarly to Gauld, the collective heads gone surrounding the non-involvement of someone who’s played about 10 games is bizarre.

All before the squad’s even been announced as well. From the outside looking in you’d have absolutely no idea this was our first tournament in 23 years - everyone’s fucking miserable.

Just now, eez-eh said:

That reminds me. The same lot are all having an aneurysm at the prospect of Patterson not being involved.

Like Gauld I’m not opposed to him being in the squad but, similarly to Gauld, the collective heads gone surrounding the non-involvement of someone who’s played about 10 games is bizarre.

All before the squad’s even been announced as well. From the outside looking in you’d have absolutely no idea this was our first tournament in 23 years - everyone’s fucking miserable.

Hes played 32 games this season, scoring 9 goals.

On 17/05/2021 at 16:48, Gordopolis said:
On 17/05/2021 at 15:47, Savage Henry said:
I see Liam Palmer’s Instagram is a very big hint he’ll be named in the squad.   

Or a total riddy if he's jumped the gun

Called it!

Liam face-palmer, more like!

On 16/05/2021 at 13:39, Les Cabbage said:

Final Squad

David Marshall, Craig Gordon, John McLaughlin

Kieran Tierney, Andy Robertson, Grant Hanley, Scott McKenna, Liam Cooper, Declan Gallagher, Jack Hendry, Stephen O'Donnell, Liam Palmer

John McGinn, Calum McGregor, Scott McTominay, Billy Gilmour, John Fleck

Ryan Christie, Stuart Armstrong, Ryan Fraser, James Forrest, David Turnbull, Ryan Gauld

Lyndon Dykes, Che Adams, Kevin Nisbet

We weren’t far off, Gauld and Palmer out for Patterson and Taylor, shows that us mugs aren’t all total mugs.