People with noteable non-sporting relatives

A fairly well known example is musician & poet Gil Scott-Heron who was the son of Gil Heron (full name Gilbert Saint Elmo Heron) who was on the books of Celtic & Third Lanark during the early 50's.

Jóhannes Eðvaldsson who played for Celtic & Motherwell was the son of Evald Mikson who has been accused of war crimes against Jewish people during his time as deputy chief of the Sicherheitspolizei (security police) in the Tallinn/Harju district of his native Estonia. Mikson attempted an escape to Venezuela after the war but the boat ended up stranded in Iceland where he adopted the name Eðvald Hinriksson.

Edited by GNU_Linux

Mentioned it on another thread but Ryan Kent’s brother Casper makes a living by taking erotic bondage photographs of Asian women, as part of a collection called Sakura Lust.

At least, I think that’s how best to describe it.

His Instagram (obviously NSFW) 

I consider myself to be a man of the world. I’ve been around, seen a few things, got some stories to tell. But Casper makes me look like the backwards hick that I truly am.

59 minutes ago, G51 said:

Mentioned it on another thread but Ryan Kent’s brother Casper makes a living by taking erotic bondage photographs of Asian women, as part of a collection called Sakura Lust.

I consider myself to be a man of the world. I’ve been around, seen a few things, got some stories to tell. But Casper makes me look like the backwards hick that I truly am.

Dunno whats best, his job or the name Casper Kent.  

1 hour ago, Henrik's tongue said:

My mates birds cousin is in Biffy Clyro but I think I may have missed the point here.

Every other post in the thread is talking about someone with a sporting relative so I think you're closest to the mark 👍

I used to work in the same place as Brian Rice sister.

She got us tickets for a couple of matches down south when he was with Forest - notably, two consecutive cup semi finals v Liverpool at Hillsborough in 1988 and 1989.

In 88 we were in the Spion kop - turned up late, it was rammed and we saw a cracking quiet spot over near the corner flag............turned out it was quiet because there were dozens of Liverpool bampots in the wrong end beating the shite out of any Forest fans in sight !

89 we were in the main stand, so unfortunately got a birdseye view of the disaster unfolding.

Darren Jacksons sister also worked in the same place - he turned up one day to meet her with his leg in a stookie - might have been when he was with Dundee Utd?

Just realised the title of this thread................neither of them are technically "noteable relatives" 🤣

Edited by Leith Green

10 hours ago, alta-pete said:

I went to school with a boy who’s big brother used to pump the bird out of Deacon Blue. Do I win £5? 

If it happened after she got married to Ricky it could cost at least that...

23 hours ago, G51 said:

Casper the kinky ghost.