Albion v Cowden

Interesting game this- Rovers got 7 points out of a possible 9 from the last three away games and try to keep the run going at home where our form has been poor. Both clubs will be thinking a win tonight (barring a calamity) will see them safe.

Interesting game this- Rovers got 7 points out of a possible 9 from the last three away games and try to keep the run going at home where our form has been poor. Both clubs will be thinking a win tonight (barring a calamity) will see them safe.
Lost 1 in our last 5 against Queens Park and including a win over Cowdenbeath,

Like someone above has commented, a point would be great if brechin lose

1 hour ago, Vodka Vic said:

Not a hellish lot of chances in that game. Both defences were quite tight although Cowden had a bit more of play as alluded to. Only our 2nd clean sheet of the season so I’ll take that.

The other clean sheet being against us also.

The game was neat and tidy in midfield from cowden. We had no options for our midfielders to play little block passes and give and goes as they had zero movement up top. 

Defensively very good. Morrison was best player on the pitch by a mile followed by Kyle Hutton who tired. I would have brought on russell for his clever movement alone. He has a very good football brain and his intelligence up top alongside the good 2 footballing players in midfield may create more chances/space.

Poor deliveries from set pieces and from wide areas were poor also.

Good point but to not score against Albion in 2 games is really poor stuff from us and I do not know how Gary can change things to make us score more goals!