In the flesh....

What are the things that you never witnessed live at your club this season an doubt you will see next season? Good or bad.

I can't see me witnessing an Osman Sow flick to nothing, in the flesh, I doubt he will get a new deal.

None of us saw Hearts in the flesh at all in the Championship.

I doubt Afolabi will be back with us next season either.

Discuss....

A masterful Ray Grant performance in the middle of the park.

Edit: a game without conceding a goal within the first fifteen minutes.

Edited by BFTD

12 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I'm not buying into this "Hearts will struggle next season" trope but I doubt well score six times in a game  even once

You might get Cowden in one of the cups.

Or us  :(

Crawford Rae got off the hook big time. The atmosphere inside Cappielow would’ve been pretty poisonous if there had been crowds in because of his stance with the supporters’ group on the ownership of the stadium.

As for the football, we’d have missed an insipid season trying to stave off relegation, much like most other seasons.

Over 30 years since Morton had been to Tynecastle and disappointed we didn't get to go. We contrived to get relegated so missed them last time they were down at this level.

Also, fuming that i've not been at Cappielow to spew absolute venom at Crawford Rae. Hopefully never see him darken our door again.

57 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

The only thing I missed out on not seeing was Moffs 100 goal. Don’t think theres been anything else of note in this utterly pathetic season 

Taking the lead at Tynecastle would have been pretty special, to then 5 minutes later Hearts fans giving it the big GIRFUY lol