Arbroath v Ayr United

11 hours ago, Robbo63 said:

We should win today , going on current form Arbroath are one of the few teams below us , have not lost any of last 3 away games which included trips to Dundee and Raith , seem to play better away from home , 

This aged well.....

Dick Campbell's motivational speech found lol

2 hours ago, rb123! said:

This aged well.....

Dick Campbell's motivational speech found lol

Utter embarrassing today , you would have thought professional players would have given everything in what was  likely going to be the most important game in our run in , ( Arbroath certainly did) none of those players should be offered a contract for next season and those who have the 2 year  deals should have a hard look at themselves , one of the worst performances I have seen in such an important game ( seen many shocking ones in games that did not have the same importance as today ) the absolute worry is we have no one to replace them for last 2 games 

Edited by Robbo63

38 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

Utter embarrassing today , you would have thought professional players would have given everything in what was  likely going to be the most important game in our run in , ( Arbroath certainly did) none of those players should be offered a contract for next season and those who have the 2 year  deals should have a hard look at themselves , one of the worst performances I have seen in such an important game ( seen many shocking ones in games that did not have the same importance as today ) the absolute worry is we have no one to replace them for last 2 games 

This worries me the most, not as if we run a 25 man squad where we could ring the changes with about 8 or so coming in

ridiculously easy outstanding to man and dominated start to finish. Williamson and low doing some nice ballin.
reminds over the years of cup games against teams in lower leagues when you just turn up and win easily we looked superior. Zero fight or anything of note about an abject Ayr team who will want to avoid the play offs. 

Missed the first half hour due to work😒 but what i did see looked like a commanding performance from Arbroath and a massive three points in our fight to avoid the play offs and it's done our goal difference the world of good, keep it going Lichties,

As for Ayr wasn't believing the pre match comments from their support on here about their teams poor performances thought they were exaggerating it, i believe them now.