Life

I once entered Life nightclub with a fat, ugly lass with the promise that we'd leave together no matter what inside.

I bailed 2 minutes after she wandered off to the back bar.

That or turning down £100+ offers from Celtic fans in the Jansen season wanting to see them stop 10IAR at East End Park. Craig Falcounbridge put the sword to that little party, totally worth being there!

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

I once entered Life nightclub with a fat, ugly lass with the promise that we'd leave together no matter what inside.

I bailed 2 minutes after she wandered off to the back bar.

I genuinely came onto this thread with the sole intention of saying some shite joke along the lines of "thought this would be about the nightclub in Dunfermline.  Disappointing."

Presume it's still going (or at least reopening post-lockdown)?  Not many nightclubs have a handy well-hidden giant tunnel running below it.

Edited by Hedgecutter

Just now, Hedgecutter said:

I genuinely came onto this thread with the sole intention of saying some shite joke along the lines of "thought this would be about the nightclub Dunfermline.  Disappointing."

Presume it's still going (or at least reopening post-lockdown)?  Not many nightclubs have a handy well-hidden giant tunnel running below it.

No idea. I did like the 2/1 bottled drinks back in the day mind whilst throwing away my coins into the quiz machine.

1 minute ago, Stellaboz said:

No idea. I did like the 2/1 bottled drinks back in the day mind whilst throwing away my coins into the quiz machine.

... with N-Trance and Shakira playing on a loop in the background.  Probably still does.