Cove v Falkirk

We are absolutely fucking grim. I get that Dixon and Telfer being out is a shiter and a big blow but there was absolutely no need to change to this garbage formation. 3 centre backs, 2 holding midfielders and 2 wingers playing out of position at wing-back. In particular that negates a lot of the threat that Morrison offers.

Then you’ve got our rancid ability to defend set pieces. Just as I’m typing this we clear another corner off the line. f**k me. Get them fucking punted.

19 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Hagi could cross with his right foot though and was a quality player. In league one I'm just glad if they can kick with their favoured foot.

When did he cross with his right foot ?

He'd virtually break his right leg forcing it on his left everytime, his admission was his right foot is for standing on 

Edited by MrDust

1 minute ago, Russ said:

We are absolutely fucking grim. I get that Dixon and Telfer being out is a shiter and a big blow but there was absolutely no need to change to this garbage formation. 3 centre backs, 2 holding midfielders and 2 wingers playing out of position at wing-back. In particular that negates a lot of the threat that Morrison offers.

Then you’ve got our rancid ability to defend set pieces. Just as I’m typing this we clear another corner off the line. f**k me. Get them fucking punted.

Yes mate - they need to go tonight however let’s face it after this and with Thistle’s form we will likely have another year in this league - deservedly so you have to say.

2 minutes ago, Russ said:

Especially when you consider that a return to 4 4 2 last week yielded 3 points and an improved performance

We don't win the playoffs, Cove or Partick might, but the chances are one of them remains in this league along with us and Queens Park. How long do we stay in League 1 whilst still claiming the Championship as our natural level...