Cove v Falkirk

2 minutes ago, Ecosse83 said:

With what’s available doesn’t look like they have picked an ok team.  Probably a 442 with someone being made to play out of position at left back, not ideal! They obviously don’t fancy Deveney which is fair enough. 

It would be fair enough if he'd been shite when picked but he's done fine. Plus he should've been punted back to Killie when the league shut down  if that was the case.

1 minute ago, Ecosse83 said:

With what’s available doesn’t look like they have picked an ok team.  Probably a 442 with someone being made to play out of position at left back, not ideal! They obviously don’t fancy Deveney which is fair enough. 

Not sure that is fair enough. We know the importance of playing players in their correct positions. And he is M&M's signing. Its a total joke if we go into a game with a left back on the bench and someone who isn't a left back starting there. 

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Not sure that is fair enough. We know the importance of playing players in their correct positions. And he is M&M's signing. Its a total joke if we go into a game with a left back on the bench and someone who isn't a left back starting there. 

2 left backs on the bench.

Guest Ecosse83

I’m no McCracken and Miller fan but not every signing is going to work out especially loans. 

Also maybe they didn’t want to start 3 teenagers in the back line, Neilson has to play so they had to get Miller in the back 4 for experience. 

Just now, Shadwell Dog said:

2 left backs on the bench.

I was working on the assumption that Kelly isnt fully fit as he'd be my starter with Dixon in beside McClelland. Also, I have absolutely no idea whats been wrong with Kelly and wondered if he was still with us......

7 minutes ago, Ecosse83 said:

Would be fine if he had been crap when picked but that's not been the case. Plus he should have been punted back to Killie when the league shutdown if that was the case.

Guest Ecosse83
1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

I was working on the assumption that Kelly isnt fully fit as he'd be my starter with Dixon in beside McClelland. Also, I have absolutely no idea whats been wrong with Kelly and wondered if he was still with us......

Probably wouldn’t have made the bench if we weren’t so thin. 

2 minutes ago, Ecosse83 said:

I’m no McCracken and Miller fan but not every signing is going to work out especially loans. 

Also maybe they didn’t want to start 3 teenagers in the back line, Neilson has to play so they had to get Miller in the back 4 for experience. 

The same 3 they were happy to start at parkhead and who performed admirably.  Christ I think they'd handle cove away.

If they didn’t want so many teenagers at the back then they shouldn’t have signed so many then.

Devaney has looked ok in the few games he’s played so far. Not fantastic by any stretch of the imagination but absolutely fine. Unless he’s struggling with injury as well there is no justification for playing someone out of position ahead of him.

Just now, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Is Deveney our worst ever signing ??

Not by a long shot. Would prefer we had someone that they would play though. If you sign a left back.its surely for this exact situation and yet he's still stuck on the bench.

1 minute ago, Ecosse83 said:

Probably wouldn’t have made the bench if we weren’t so thin. 

Yeah I think we can assume that we can forget about Kelly for the moment. Hopefully be back in soon though. Him and Neilson either side gives a bit more in terms of going forward from FB. 

1 minute ago, Russ said:

If they didn’t want so many teenagers at the back then they shouldn’t have signed so many then.

Devaney has looked ok in the few games he’s played so far. Not fantastic by any stretch of the imagination but absolutely fine. Unless he’s struggling with injury as well there is no justification for playing someone out of position ahead of him.

We won't get clarification on this obviously, but it is rage inducing. I absolutely hate players playing out of position and the fact that one of their own signings isnt deemed good enough to avoid that scenario is just brutal

Guest Ecosse83
1 minute ago, Russ said:

Yes I agree but he was one of the first signed and he is possibly just shite! 

Can I make this clear I want the managers gone.