Cove v Falkirk

Just now, Shadwell Dog said:

He can't be any worse though let's face it. If it's stick with these two chumps or bullet them and give it to Holt for 5 games then there's only one option surely and it ain't the former.

Id certainly agree with you there. I expect Holt to know the basics of being a manager, even if it transpires, an average one. These two lack basics and don't seem to have any understanding of where they are lacking either. 

I think I was resigned to defeat today. Certainly, pessimistic but I am shocked at how bad we have been.
Honestly, get them binned immediately. The fact they’ve still not changed anything and are just standing there is hilarious and infuriating in equal measure.

It’s rage inducing watching they 2 idiots standing there watching this shite clearly with no idea how to change anything. When it’s painfully obvious to anyone you get a left back for Gary Miller and go back to the system that got us 3 points last week.

Who'd have thought giving two rookie managers the job full-time after beating *checks notes* Linlithgow Rose would turn out like this?

They’ve *finally* changed to a 4-4-2 which is good. But instead of leaving the right hand side and changing the left which is needed they have inexplicably took off Neilson and punted Miller to left back. Unbelievable stuff.

Would love to here the thought process behind that fuckwittery.