Cove v Falkirk

39 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I’ve woke up with a horrible feeling we are going to lose 3-0 !!

Same. Not looking forward to this at all and I'm dreading the line up. Every game is a must win and these wallops don't have it in them to go for it every game. To be honest though I really do think we have the team to do it, just hope they ignore the instructions from the side and feed off the performance and attitude last week. 

Partick coming from absolutely nowhere to beat us to the title seems like it fits really well with the last few years tbh. And if we shite it from a Cove team who we swept aside with ease already this season, its exactly what we deserve. 

3 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Wish we were on the bus up right now, bricking my pants with excitement.

Aye this, we’re shite but what a day out it would’ve been 

No chance they’d have moved KO with fans going to games either 

10 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

Aye this, we’re shite but what a day out it would’ve been 

No chance they’d have moved KO with fans going to games either 

They'd move the earth if they could for the royals.

4-4-2 straight at them from the start, none of this '4-3-3' nonsense which we all know is a 4-5-1, if Telfer is infact injured then the below.

Mutch 

Neilson Durnan Mclelland Dixon/Deveney

Morrison Alston Gomis Fotheringham

Sammon Keena

Edited by FFC 1876

55 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

They'd move the earth if they could for the royals.

4-4-2 straight at them from the start, none of this '4-3-3' nonsense which we all know is a 4-5-1, if Telfer is infact injured then the below.

Mutch 

Neilson Durnan Mclelland Dixon/Deveney

Morrison Alston Gomis Fotheringham

Sammon Keena

If Telfer's out I think we'll see Gary Miller in the middle with Gomis with Sammon dropped and Keena forced to do the headless chicken routine up front on his own.

It's obviously a crucial game for Cove too so they're likely to come at us which will leave gaps in behind that would be tailor made for Sammon to turn the central defenders. Don't think M&M will see it that way though.

Dixon Kelly and Hall all injured, not sure why anyone is surprised at a semi makeshift back 4. Keena and sammon start (what everyone on here, including me, was crying for). This is the best we’ve got available imo .

Kelly on the bench as is Deveney and yet we’re either going with Gary Miller left back or Fotheringham at left wing-back. So yeah that is definitely not the best we’ve got available.