Cove v Falkirk

Will be very annoyed if the kick off time is shifted - especially if its made a 12pm kick off, we didn't seem to be able to cope with those early kick offs pre shutdown.  

If our fucking full time professional footballers can’t get out their beds early enough to play well in an early kickoff then I don’t know what to say. Don’t they train at 10am every day?

Imagine it will either become a 12:30 or 17:00 KO given that's what the EFL have just announced for the games down south.
I wouldn't have bothered moving it personally but oh well 

Isn’t the funeral at 2pm?
Probably early evening or more likely Sunday I would guess...

A Championship side against a Highland league side when Hartley was in charge.
Things have moved on, and not for the better either, in part due to his incompetence....

Aye the mentality of much of our fan base is there too.

FFS their fans will tell you by and large it is the same squad. We were probably near the bottom of the league when we played them too. Little difference IMO.

Falkirk team that day was: Hazard, Tumilty, Muirhead, Watson, McGhee, Robson, Kidd, Longridge, Sibbald, Jakubiak, Loy. Subs: Taiwo, McKee, Nelson

That team if assembled from the summer would have comfortably finished in the promotion play-offs and would see off our current 11 fairly easily

Looking back at the Cove team that day they've still got at least half a dozen of those players tbf 

7 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Falkirk team that day was: Hazard, Tumilty, Muirhead, Watson, McGhee, Robson, Kidd, Longridge, Sibbald, Jakubiak, Loy. Subs: Taiwo, McKee, Nelson

That team if assembled from the summer would have comfortably finished in the promotion play-offs and would see off our current 11 fairly easily

Looking back at the Cove team that day they've still got at least half a dozen of those players tbf 

Apart from Hazard who was horrible 

There’s also a factor in the teams you are playing against.
We will be weaker as we are playing in League One. Ironically Cove will be stronger for the same reason....

Don’t ugly sisters players and pampered EPL stars have to get up every other weekend for early kick offs? If it’s used as any sort of excuse to a negative result I’m finished 

It’s nothing to do with excuses and everything to do with us being at our peak for a key game....

18 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

It’s nothing to do with excuses and everything to do with us being at our peak for a key game....

Honestly can’t say that I have seen us at our peak in any game in a couple of years irrespective of kick off time.