Partick Thistle vs Clyde

Some of the players looked knackered today. Ridiculous schedule taking it’s toll I think. Least we’ve got 3 days to recover rather than 2 but it’ll be a big ask (again) to get a decent result from this. Very good result for Partick today so they’ll be confident too. 
Dumbarton game on Thursday is likely to be much more important though. 

33 minutes ago, BullyWeeStonehouse said:

Couldn’t give a f**k about this game. It’s no even a derby for us.

Aye very good m8. 

Doesn't get any bigger for Greyhounds FC than lining up against The Jags.

Edited by milhouse

Given that this’ll be Clyde’s eighth? game in two weeks, I’d hope that their players are absolutely fucked and that should help us.

I never watched the first game of the season, so no idea what to expect from Clyde but we have to be winning this. I’d go with basically the same team as yesterday unless Wright is back, in which case drop Sneddon. I expect Gordon will come in for someone though, and at least one other pointless change.

It's Scotland's most fiercely disputed derby everywhere except on the pitch. With only a genuine Rennie Mackintosh tea strainer at stake, an empty stadium and three points that either team could make meaningless within days, hang the football because we're only streaming it for the banter...

Capture.PNG

15 hours ago, JagsCG said:

Might want to tell some of your other fans that. 

Once you leave school you realise that Thistle (or their fans) are no more irritating, disgusting or irrelevant than Alloa, Albion Rovers, Hamilton or Livingston. They aren't in the same league as Celtic for being a horrendous club with horrible fans.  

Yours in sport.

PS and Hearts - I should add them to the not so nice list.

Edited by SouthLanarkshireWhite

1 hour ago, SLClyde said:

Thistle seem to have improved lately but if Forfar can get a point at firhill then we can as well. 

That was all down to McCall changing half the team by thinking he was smart and that Forfar would be a pushover. Hoping he has learnt his lesson after that, time will tell!