Partick Thistle vs Clyde

4 minutes ago, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

This commentator is fucking brutal to listen to, not just the shite he's talking but doesn't allow any voids, always has to be talking! Tempted in putting on an album by Jess Glynn as I'll probably tolerate that a bit better. 

Sponsored  by Trill?

Guest Peter LaFleur

Streamed this match through boredom. Thistle comfortable on the ball but doing very little with it. Tiffoney seems to be the only player who can make something happen so far. Murray doesn’t look up to much. Big 45mins for McCall.

18 minutes ago, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

This commentator is fucking brutal to listen to, not just the shite he's talking but doesn't allow any voids, always has to be talking! Tempted in putting on an album by Jess Glynn as I'll probably tolerate that a bit better. 

To be fair to him, it's also available as an audio stream for our Jagzone subscribers. I'd guess most of those subscribers will have purchased the stream anyway, but it is what it is.

I don't really mind him, but most of his problems stem from describing what he thinks is about to happen, rather than what he's actually seeing.

Streamed this match through boredom. Thistle comfortable on the ball but doing very little with it. Tiffoney seems to be the only player who can make something happen so far. Murray doesn’t look up to much. Big 45mins for McCall.

Keep us up to date

4 minutes ago, partick_twinny said:

To be fair to him, it's also available as an audio stream for our Jagzone subscribers. I'd guess most of those subscribers will have purchased the stream anyway, but it is what it is.

I don't really mind him, but most of his problems stem from describing what he thinks is about to happen, rather than what he's actually seeing.

I guessed he did the radio commentary, just a hard listen which is a shame as the stream is great. 

Guest Peter LaFleur
7 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Keep us up to date

Would wager Thistle winning this comfortably as Clyde tire. 

Edited by Peter LaFleur