Partick Thistle vs Clyde

2 minutes ago, Peter LaFleur said:

The task is simple boys.

Out of curiosity, what year was the last time Thislte recorded 7 back to back wins?

Would be very likely back in 2013 when we were promoted. I can't recall of any particularly good run since then, except from perhaps one season when we won a couple of friendlies and then every league cup group game. I'll be absolutely amazed if we win our next three games let alone seven. 

2 minutes ago, thistledo said:

Would be very likely back in 2013 when we were promoted. I can't recall of any particularly good run since then, except from perhaps one season when we won a couple of friendlies and then every league cup group game. I'll be absolutely amazed if we win our next three games let alone seven. 

Aye, I had a look and we won 8 in a row between 19 February and 30 March 2013 - although the Cowdenbeath fog game was in there too.

Best I can find since then is 4 in November/December 2015.

I am of the belief that you should always start the strongest team possible in every match you play. In saying that i don’t think it’s worth risking anyone who is struggling due to number of games we’ve played recently. Thursday night is a much bigger game & so no point in risking anyone tonight that ain’t 100%. 

Any points picked up tonight are a bonus but essentially it’s our game in hand so it’s a free hit.