Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

1 minute ago, Mr. Alli said:

You clearly did. Just because you put a few "**" doesn't hide the fact it's a highly racist term - which is why I guess the moderators swiftly removed it. You've since reposted the exact same term because you're a fucking idiot so hopefully it sees you banned from the site.

I posted a hypothetical

Nice attempt at bath faith argument 

Cheerio now 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Empty It said:

In other news water is wet.

And the sky is blue, which incidentally is further proof that the whole world is an anti Catholic conspiracy

6 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

And the sky is blue, which incidentally is further proof that the whole world is an anti Catholic conspiracy

And in Scotland varying shades - light, prebyterian and royal...

56 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Patrick's new (apparently) home top is an absolute heads gone from somebody in the design department. 

Desperately hope that the images posted on the Partick thread are true. Would be exceptional comedy.

34 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

@ApathyAFC having a moment out of nowhere on the Aberdeen thread.

I wouldn't say it's out of nowhere. He's had quite a few outbursts like that in his short time on the site.

RIP Albus Bulbasaur, second best Globle player. There are far worse trolls than he, and they're still about us. I thought he had civilised massively during his most recent incarnation, and if you can't gently tease hay fever sufferers, who can you?

14 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

RIP Albus Bulbasaur, second best Globle player. There are far worse trolls than he, and they're still about us. I thought he had civilised massively during his most recent incarnation, and if you can't gently tease hay fever sufferers, who can you?

I call it The Hay Plague.

14 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

That is true but he was spamming the politics board with bad faith posts. It might've been worth communicating with him if there was much of any substance beyond the fanciful constructs. 

22 minutes ago, sophia said:

That is true but he was spamming the politics board with bad faith posts. It might've been worth communicating with him if there was much of any substance beyond the fanciful constructs. 

He wasn't the worst one for that though (unless he is also the other one, which can't be ruled out).