Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

27 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:
2 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:
I don't think that's quite grammatically correct, although I'm not sure how to re-word it.

"from the in-crowd you fastidiously cultivate."

Nah, the thing being cultivated is membership, not the group itself. Cultivate was maybe even the wrong word, especially if he's saying that Tynie wants to be a member. If he's independently growing the membership then aye, he's cultivating it, but given that he was accusing him of populism and not altruism, that wouldn't be right. 

"That should appeal to the in-crowd, whose invitation you covet". 

I really need to go to bed 🙃.

Edited by velo army

Agent Bork:
Chief! Ya know that guy whose camper they were whackin' off in?

Agent Fleming:
Bork, you're a federal agent! You represent the United States Government! Never end a sentence with a preposition.

Agent Bork:
Oh, uh... Ya know that guy in whose camper they... I... I mean, that guy off in whose camper they were whacking?

7 hours ago, velo army said:

Nah, the thing being cultivated is membership, not the group itself. Cultivate was maybe even the wrong word, especially if he's saying that Tynie wants to be a member. If he's independently growing the membership then aye, he's cultivating it, but given that he was accusing him of populism and not altruism, that wouldn't be right. 

"That should appeal to the in-crowd, whose invitation you covet". 

I really need to go to bed 🙃.

Yes, but I'm not sure that 'covet' is quite right either.

You see, some would already identify him as a member.  A complete and utter member.

Interesting Times, the clock cleaner has been right about one thing and I am baffled as to how it hasn't been rumbled. God only knows what IrishBhoy was expecting though. Time to log off again before the Rugby hater comes after me again.

26 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Interesting Times, the clock cleaner has been right about one thing and I am baffled as to how it hasn't been rumbled. God only knows what IrishBhoy was expecting though. Time to log off again before the Rugby hater comes after me again.

I'm downvoting your posts until you give us the sauce.

40 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

There's a very clear etiquette to be followed on this 

I've always been a fan of people accusing posters of having alias accounts.

I've also harboured suspicions for a long time that Perthshire Bell and all the relevant aliases are a construct of @Div in order to drive more traffic (Kia, not bike) to the site. It's no coincidence that the number of PB sightings has greatly reduced since Div started getting so much media work, he doesn't have the time or the need to put in the effort.

Nothing really to add from what principled Raith fans have said so far, disgusting situation. Some extremely peculiar behaviour, such as @Terry_Tibbs asking @Day of the Lords if his "testosterone blockers" were affecting him and then editing it to "chemical castration pills". I'd argue it's not even more effective 

54 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Nothing really to add from what principled Raith fans have said so far, disgusting situation. Some extremely peculiar behaviour, such as @Terry_Tibbs asking @Day of the Lords if his "testosterone blockers" were affecting him and then editing it to "chemical castration pills". I'd argue it's not even more effective 

I hadn't seen that. Nice to know I've wound the creepy fucker up to such an extent😂