Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

1 hour ago, Tynie Spenlow said:

It's very rare to get an outright ban immediately, we prefer to warn posters with a view to them seeing what they have posted is not on and learn from it.  It probably should have been an outright ban.

On the subject of warnings plenty of posters on here have posted something that is bprderline bannable when maybe drunk or whatever and a warning has sufficed, if we went down the road of immediate bans it would be a quiet board as there are plenty of folk sitting with warnings for whatever who are good posters.

In fact even those posters who are banned often come back and post with no issues, there are a few exxeptions however who are just an immediate ban as soon as they appear. 

The moderating team do their best to be fair but alas at times we get things wrong, not banning Mildew earlier was one of those occasions. 

Fairynuff, like I said I have been an utter fud sometimes but he was beyond a joke.

I don't lose the rag much here, but Meldrew made me lose it when talking about murdering American women. Touched a nerve with me as I lost a family member to murder from her partner. As far as I can remember the only time I have ever directly called someone out for being a p***k. 

Surprised he lasted so long. 

40 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Interesting to see that, while TiG has actually engaged somewhat this afternoon, the usual weaselly little shitebags carry on their game of playing the man without having one coherent thought to contributr to the discussion. Their mothers must be so proud. 

Red dots sending heads into orbit again.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

@cb_diamond on one. Somebody want to come try calm him down. 

Unfortunately not, certainly not like the one you were on before Gastineau absolutely rinsed you senseless on the Falkirk thread and you slunk away with your tail between your legs 😂😂

Edited by cb_diamond

1 minute ago, cb_diamond said:

Unfortunately not, certainly not like the one you were on before Gastineau absolutely rinsed you senseless on the Falkirk thread and you slunk away with your tail between your legs 😂😂

Was that the one where he (and you just repeated - a couple of days later, no less) that me having Mike Tyson as my background on my profile is in any way relatable to you giving it the "Falkirk don't have much going on so should sign a rapist lololol" 

I never "slunk away", it's not comparable in the slightest and wasn't worth continuing the conversation. Much like it isn't here. Away and have another couple of days to think about something before coming back and headering your keyboard.

We will meet again, no doubt. x

Just now, Mr. Alli said:

Was that the one where he (and you just repeated - a couple of days later, no less) that me having Mike Tyson as my background on my profile is in any way relatable to you giving it the "Falkirk don't have much going on so should sign a rapist lololol" 

I never "slunk away", it's not comparable in the slightest and wasn't worth continuing the conversation. Much like it isn't here. Away and have another couple of days to think about something before coming back and headering your keyboard.

We will meet again, no doubt. x

🤯 IMO

Verge of 😢 

Etc etc

1 minute ago, Sortmeout said:

Off topic but related to the current discussion- it’s funny how Mike Tyson has just been totally accepted back into society. He’s now looked at as a bit of a cute comedy type.

Ears gone thread for this!

2 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Off topic but related to the current discussion- it’s funny how Mike Tyson has just been totally accepted back into society. He’s now looked at as a bit of a cute comedy type.

Chris Brown is another one. Everyone knows he’s a wife beating scumbag yet people still listen to his music and world famous artists still collaborate with him.

5 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

As I recall, there were an awful lot of people at the time who decided the woman he raped was a gold digger who should never have gone back to Tyson's hotel room if she didn't want to be raped. We've even had one on here, whose name I won't mention in case their new account appears. I even remember some American comedian having a routine about how terrible it was that a Heavyweight Champion of the World had to worry about being prosecuted for rape.

All in all, I think he's been "forgiven" because he doesn't seem as terrifyingly unhinged as he did in his youth, and more people than we'd like to admit didn't believe and/or care that he was a rapist to begin with.

25 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Which part of society? He's hardly guest speaker at Amnesty International.