Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

7 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

I dunno why but some poster I've never heard of seems to have red dotted every post I've made in the Football Manager forum on my thread about managing San Marino. Seems a weird grudge to have against the most serene republic. 

Who knows what goes on in the head of @mrman2011 , on Fitbanorth as well as here? Best just to pat his head and not pay the wee scamp too much attention.

Edited by welshbairn

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Who knows what goes on in the head of @mrman2011 , on Fitbanorth as well as here? Best just to pat his head and not pay the wee scamp too much attention.

11 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

I dunno why but some poster I've never heard of seems to have red dotted every post I've made in the Football Manager forum on my thread about managing San Marino. Seems a weird grudge to have against the most serene republic. 

"Asim" crying over negative posts. What a snowflake 

8 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Naw fussed about the red dots. Fill yer boots. Just very confused about it.

Why do you hate San Marino?

^^^ refuses to pick San Marino's Ryan Gauld.

11 minutes ago, velo army said:

It's notable for its complete lack of gone heids. Just a lot of controlled and proportionate anger.

A season so bad it has turned Falkirk fans, the King's and Queens of delusion and crowd wankery into rational football fans. Now THAT is some season!

41 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

It seems that the Falkirk squad had their Christmas night out in Liverpool over the weekend.

Some quite justified reactions to it, I'm sure.

I like how it went from "it would be OK if they all got corona virus, we'd get a game postponed and then the transfer window is open!" - to - "they're completely shite at football who do they think they are going out and enjoying themselves! No respect!!!!!" 

Wallopers.