Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

13 minutes ago, velo army said:

Och away and calm down. This thread is good for a bit of schadenfreude but it's just considered good sportsmanship to give the poster a bit of a heads up that he's being impugned, however deservedly. 

And I do thing Bing has had a wee mare on that thread tbf.

Tbf you may have missed it but it has previously been claimed on this thread that tagging people in here is a hate crime, worse even than the red dots!

6 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Shitebag behaviour not tagging them IMO.

The purpose of the thread is to make fun of idiots on this website having a mare. If they are on these threads and going to see it anyway sure but again no reason to tag a TA idiot to come and post laughing emojis. 

Tv Show News GIF by CBBC

On 16/10/2021 at 08:40, Mr. Alli said:

I would just like to point out - I openly marked @Bishop Briggs card a couple of years ago. It was pointed out he's a couple of arguments away from wearing another humans skin.

Good luck to each and every one of you who crossed his path on this topic. 

Up the 'ra. 

Classic Film Bow GIF by Warner Archive

2 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

@Bishop Briggs head has gone from 0 to orbit in under 30 seconds in the Rangers manager thread.

Wishing other posters dead usually the nuclear option 

All deleted now, by the looks of it.

For the sake of posterity, people really need to get quicker on the quote button!

13 hours ago, BFTD said:

All deleted now, by the looks of it.

For the sake of posterity, people really need to get quicker on the quote button!

I quoted some of his stuff but it would appear even that has been deleted as well. Possibly the strangest headsgone I have seen on here.

His weekly performance on the Premier League thread of saying “Player A is shite! Club X must get rid!” before Player A scores about 5 minutes later always raises a chuckle.

There was also the bizarre obsession with Kieran Tierney, desperately doubling-down on the claim that he was Arsenal’s 100th choice left back or something.

1 hour ago, eez-eh said:

His weekly performance on the Premier League thread of saying “Player A is shite! Club X must get rid!” before Player A scores about 5 minutes later always raises a chuckle.

There was also the bizarre obsession with Kieran Tierney, desperately doubling-down on the claim that he was Arsenal’s 100th choice left back or something.

That's most fitba fans tbf.

On 31/10/2021 at 12:37, bennett said:

Apart from being able to run fast can Sakala actually play fitba?

On 31/10/2021 at 12:48, bennett said:

Fcuk up Bennett  you moron.Some goal ...

1 hour ago, bennett said:

That's most fitba fans tbf.

Happens to the best of us