Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

11 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

This is the fucking Head's Gone thread, not the fucking mutual appreciation society.

Can somebody please accuse somebody else of being a nutjob, or a Celtic fan (these options are not mutually exclusive)?

^^^ Nhutjob, imho.

23 hours ago, Sweet Pete said:

If it was .22s I reckon I could do a fiddy cent.

If it was .50s you'd find me hiding behind whichever of the old firm's stadia were closest so at least it'd take some damage as the round made it's way through it and then through me.

23 hours ago, Stormzy said:

Bold, I went for a modest 7. Apparantly the thread got reported.. I poured some henny out and went outside to throw my trainers over the phone lines. 

It's pure luck imo - you could get hit by 7 which all miss bone and vital organs. Obviously it would hurt like a b*****d and you may well bleed to death but you'd last a while, or youi might get one which starts ricocheting around off your bones, tearing up your internal organs as it goes. 

On balance, I'd prefer not to find out tbh 

4 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Is this thread exclusively for heads gone on here?  If not. I've just been worked into a shoot on a work Teams call and I'm a seething mess.

Get the details posted. That way we can side with your colleagues and you can have one here too

My wife is trying to put up wallpaper and is absolutely seething about it.  It's self adhesive and is apparently immensely difficult.  I have been ordered away as she is so seething at it all.  Suits me.

52 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

My wife is trying to put up wallpaper and is absolutely seething about it.  It's self adhesive and is apparently immensely difficult.  I have been ordered away as she is so seething at it all.  Suits me.

That's a win-win!

Not so much "heads gone" and more "Supports gone". 

Has anyone seen any of those St Mirren posters who were all over the forum for about 6 months? Are they all away on holiday together? It's been about a fortnight now. :(

2 hours ago, Snafu said:

He'll eventually get banned so might as well drop all this in here. Classic Pep.

Screenshot_2021-01-15 Coronavirus (1) (COVID-19).png

Screenshot_2021-01-15 Coronavirus (2) (COVID-19).png

Screenshot_2021-01-15 Coronavirus (3) (COVID-19).png

Screenshot_2021-01-15 Coronavirus (4) (COVID-19).png

Screenshot_2021-01-15 Coronavirus (5) (COVID-19).png

Screenshot_2021-01-15 Coronavirus (6) (COVID-19).png

Screenshot_2021-01-15 Coronavirus (7) (COVID-19).png

2041171708_Screenshot_2021-01-15Coronavirus(8)(COVID-19).thumb.png.154b90a1b70c4511b715c06665336bf1.png791109141_Screenshot_2021-01-15Coronavirus(9)CraigKillie(COVID-19).thumb.png.e693f36c42eca532c1c72a9684eb581f.png

It was at this point he realised he'd f**ked up.

It was at this moment he knew he f'd up - GIF on Imgur

You realise that incarnation got emptied a couple of months back?

17 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Yeah he’s back as HalfCutNinja having a bizarre heads gone about Augusta in the Golfers Thread.

Ah, I thought he seemed like an alias but didn't realise it was Pepp.

ETA Aye thats Pepp alright, wonder how long he will last this time.

Edited by Perkin Flump

46 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Yeah he’s back as HalfCutNinja having a bizarre heads gone about Augusta in the Golfers Thread.

There are certain sporting threads I like to read when there's a big event happening, even if I don't have any interest in or knowledge about the sport being played. The darts and boxing threads are good for this, I see good patter from people who are passionate and informed about what they're discussing.

I might need to add the golf thread if I'm getting to see him getting rinsed on a regular basis.