Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

11 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Struggling to remember their user names, but there was Jimmy who said he'd make your family burn alive while you were forced to watch, and there was a right wing picture frame maker who was very funny as well. Both sad losses to the forum imo.

@Reynard ?

12 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Struggling to remember their user names, but there was Jimmy who said he'd make your family burn alive while you were forced to watch, and there was a right wing picture frame maker who was very funny as well. Both sad losses to the forum imo.

:lol: 

Reynard used to make those threats on here too. Claimed that, if Scotland voted for independence, he'd take to the streets with a shotgun.

Div could well find himself a court witness someday.

20 hours ago, SANTAN said:

They're asterisks mate. 

Look

What does that say? 

I read this post in the style of Limmy's "Yes or No?" sketch. Just SANTAN sitting at home shouting "WELL TELL ME? WHAT DOES THE ASTERISKS SAY?!".

16 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

SANTAN, MJC and GordonS in the same day?

You better not be teasing me...

Reveal hidden contents

1296870506_randymarshjizz.jpg

What was GordonS binned for?

16 hours ago, supermik said:

Grim is one of the good guys. What happened to him was horrific. And then along came an utter twat who thought that it would be funny to mock his loss. Sadly all the bandwagon jumpers piled in and behaved in the most cuntish manner towards him. He never asked for any of the help that came his way. But, this is p&b, why let the true facts get in the way of a good old fashioned pitchfork lynching.

Largely agree with this. 

It was one of these unravellings that was disturbing yet intriguing. 

Grim seemed quite determined to face it off. Almost certainly ill-advisedly. 

The crispy pets patter was disgraceful. 

I'd like to think the forum wouldn't let this kind of thing go these days. Moderators should probably have stepped in earlier. 

58 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Largely agree with this. 

It was one of these unravellings that was disturbing yet intriguing. 

Grim seemed quite determined to face it off. Almost certainly ill-advisedly. 

The crispy pets patter was disgraceful. 

I'd like to think the forum wouldn't let this kind of thing go these days. Moderators should probably have stepped in earlier. 

I'm sure around that time he weirdly decided to reveal that he was letting out a substandard property in Bolton for which he was claiming Council Tax exemption he wasn't entitled to. He even started a specific thread for it iirc. Even after the whole crispy pets thing had died down, he insisted on spamming various threads on Misc Fitba in an attempt to make them all about him, was then banned and proceeded to make a series of dreadful aliases and continued to spam the board. Going through a bit of a tough time doesn't excuse him from sustainedly behaving like an utter arsehole imo.

Grim is one of the good guys. What happened to him was horrific. And then along came an utter twat who thought that it would be funny to mock his loss. Sadly all the bandwagon jumpers piled in and behaved in the most cuntish manner towards him. He never asked for any of the help that came his way. But, this is p&b, why let the true facts get in the way of a good old fashioned pitchfork lynching.
Who was the twat?

11 minutes ago, Empty It said:
17 hours ago, supermik said:

Who was the twat?

A very good question. 

A better one would be how many of them were there. 

On 29/08/2021 at 21:20, welshbairn said:

Jimmy continues to fight the good fight on Twitter

On 30/08/2021 at 04:52, supermik said:

Yup, he genuinely is one of life’s good guys. Think the “utter twat” you refer to is the same one that’s been attempting to log into my account on here intermittently for the last couple of years, amongst other things.

14 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

I'm sure around that time he weirdly decided to reveal that he was letting out a substandard property in Bolton for which he was claiming Council Tax exemption he wasn't entitled to. He even started a specific thread for it iirc. Even after the whole crispy pets thing had died down, he insisted on spamming various threads on Misc Fitba in an attempt to make them all about him, was then banned and proceeded to make a series of dreadful aliases and continued to spam the board. Going through a bit of a tough time doesn't excuse him from sustainedly behaving like an utter arsehole imo.

I’m not sure that opening sentence is right but I could be wrong. I thought he owned a property which he’d purchased from the council but was given tax exemption as part of the purchase because he had to spend a fair bit on a sparky to rewire the place 🤔

1 hour ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Grimbo and Rab would still be here if they could take a telling about their constant thread derailing. It's that simple.

Albeit both are good guys, this is absolutely true as well. Their own worst enemies on here and wouldn’t listen when advised just to ignore the dregs and drivel.

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

Grim was a bit like Kilt. A fairly decent guy (although definitely weird more so kilt than Grim) who just didn’t really get the internet. Rab was an utter Fanny. 

A box of maltesers short of a creeping