Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

16 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Past few pages of The SSB thread is worth a read

I now know more about Charlie Adam's sister's pants than I would ever have thought possible.

Edited by BFTD
Charlie's Adam's? Good grief.

On 26/08/2021 at 17:48, BFTD said:

I got more  Charlie Adam's sister's pants than I would ever have thought possible.

ftfy

Anyone who is giving more red coloured than green coloured circles should have the ability to award any coloured circles removed from them. The P&B World does not need negative, trolling arseholes who delight in making other people feel miserable. @Div @Tynierose @Bully Wee Villa @keithgy

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

@SANTAN begging for a banning there. Who said they're only coloured circles?

What do you mean? Sending someone 6 asterisks in a row is a bannable offence? I wouldn't have thought so considering the guy who received the message sent me abusive PMS with asterisks in them. 

What do you mean? Sending someone 6 asterisks in a row is a bannable offence? I wouldn't have thought so considering the guy who received the message sent me abusive PMS with asterisks in them. 

Think it’s absolutely clear what the asterisks relate to. Congratulations on outing yourself as a small minded, bigoted fuckwit, if it wasn’t already clear before.

Just now, Adam said:

Think it’s absolutely clear what the asterisks relate to. Congratulations on outing yourself as a small minded, bigoted fuckwit, if it wasn’t already clear before.

Grow up.

1 minute ago, Adam said:

Yeah, you’re the cretin PMing bigoted shite and I’m the one that needs to grow up.

Utterly tragic.

Cretin is worse than asterisks. Play nice now. 

Edited by SANTAN

Cretin is worse than asterisks. Play nice now. 

Absolutely everyone knows what word you were alluding to. One can only wonder what sort of abuse you would have meted out had your team actually lost.