Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

The point that I stopped caring was when they doubled the number of rep points people could hand out per day. It made it too labour intensive to maintain my tracker, despite my best efforts.
Ultimately they are just coloured circles next to posts on a Scottish Football Forum. People get way too invested in it.
...and this year's award for Least Self-awareness goes to...

Anybody else got a tracker, and might have some tips to help Marshy maintain his?

A tracker,ffs. [emoji23]

1 hour ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Anybody else got a tracker, and might have some tips to help Marshy maintain his?

A tracker,ffs. emoji23.png

I don't see what the issue is. It's important to make sure you're dishing out your dots fairly and a tracker is as good a mechanism as any.

I don't see what the issue is. It's important to make sure you're dishing out your dots fairly and a tracker is as good a mechanism as any.
I dont have a tracker as such. I just place my dots where I am told to by the algorithm that Mixu built for me.

I have to be honest, it has seen me dot some things I was uncomfortable with, but lets face it, you have to trust the science otherwise where would we be.

Once he patches in the auto dotting feature it will ease my conscience and also eliminate dot wastage

2 hours ago, NotThePars said:

That's because he doesn't give a rat's ass

I don’t know how many times he has to say he doesn’t give a rat’s ass before people get it.

1 hour ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

A tracker,ffs. emoji23.png

f**k sake, this can’t be serious 😂

2 minutes ago, Empty It said:
2 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
Please, not this red dotting shite & deliberate winding up of posters who bite again. Go green & help your fellow man in these difficult times.

^ cares about dots.

Only green ones my man, it's good to care about others.

4 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I've just got a wall chart.

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

I dont have a tracker as such. I just place my dots where I am told to by the algorithm that Mixu built for me.

I’ve got a cross stitching patch which I emblazon with green or red tally marks accordingly. A home made tracker if you like. Quite therapeutic in all honesty and a useful craft gained from a stitching forum I use regularly.