Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:
8 minutes ago, HalfCutNinja said:
I completely agree. Its the craziest thing I've ever heard in my life, but it is absolutely a mainstream view among the trans lobby. 
And if you extrapolate it out it has a logic to it. If trans women are women why wouldn't you be sexually attracted to a trans woman? It could only be cause you're transphobic.
That's why things like this have to be addressed in an adult manner and objective discussion of them should not be shut down by hysterical cries of "bigot". But sadly it is. 

Well no. I'm not attracted to every single woman I see so how on earth can I be a bigot if I don't find a trans woman attractive? An utter nonsense as I say.

It is nonsense. You're playing semantics though. Would you completely rule out having sex with a trans woman who hasn't had gender reassignment surgery, without having seen all trans women in the world?

I would, cause boaby doesn't do it for me. That makes me a bigot in the eyes of a large proportion of the trans lobby. And you too if you have the same view. 

It is nonsense. You're playing semantics though. Would you completely rule out having sex with a trans woman who hasn't had gender reassignment surgery, without having seen all trans women in the world?
I would, cause boaby doesn't do it for me. That makes me a bigot in the eyes of a large proportion of the trans lobby. And you too if you have the same view. 

You learn something new every day I suppose. I had no idea me not being sexually turned on by a penis makes me a bigot, but here we are :o

59 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Going by the chat on here I expected you to have a proper Yorkshire accent not the Teuchter nonsense you actually hit out with

I've been here since 5 so think I lost my "english" accent relativley early on. All my English family and friends say i sound pure Scottish but anyone outwith the Borders/Edinburgh say I've got an English accent...

Never had teuchter before right enough 😂

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

You learn something new every day I suppose. I had no idea me not being sexually turned on by a penis makes me a bigot, but here we are :o

Incredible isn't it. You can potentially lose your job over that these days. Though tbf there is a debate about that within the trans lobby, some agree some don't. But that is absolutely one of the mainstream views.

That's why I steer clear of it all. Its mental and a minefield. To me equality is live your life whatever way you want, I don't give the slightest f**k. If you want to identify as a different sex brilliant best of luck to you, and I will respect you as a person by referring to you by whatever name you choose and whatever pronouns you want. I don't care.

But what is going on now is people are demanding you agree wholeheartedly with their opinions and beliefs, and that is where objective sensible people should be drawing the line and saying wait a minute here. But they are silenced by cries of 'bigot', death threats (kill/punch a terf a mainstream meme now) and the threat of losing their job for expressing valid opinions, that are based in scientifical fact btw.

What you've just experienced is thirty seconds of Joanna Cherry's life. She should be applauded for having the courage to stand up for what she believes and the most oppressed group in human history, women, and experiencing two years of death threats as a result. That's real courage.

20 minutes ago, HalfCutNinja said:

I don't really follow the trans debate or pay much attention to the Twitter spats that seem oh so frequent but even so I'm amazed I've managed to miss the apparant popular position that if you wouldn't suck a boaby you're a bigot. I know there's been some choice words and a lot of people have actually wrongly accused me of being a bigot and very disgustingly one person wrongly accused me of being homophobic in the past few days but I must admit I probably wouldn't suck a boaby, not that I've ever seen that raised as a point other than from yourself right enough. 

Edited by Stormzy

38 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

That is quite comfortably the biggest load of shite I have ever read on this site. The trans lobby are 100% way off the mark with such nonsense.*

* If they have in fact spouted such pish.

I've got to give it to you when someone's managed to trigger Pep with the most obvious bait and yet you've still upstaged him as the biggest sucker on the thread.

5 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

I don't really follow the trans debate or pay much attention to the Twitter spats that seem oh so frequent but even so I'm amazed I've managed to miss the apparant popular position that if you wouldn't suck a boaby you're a bigot. I know there's been some choice words and a lot of people have actually wrongly accused me of being a bigot and very disgustingly one person wrongly accused me of being homophobic in the past few days but I must admit I probably wouldn't suck a boaby, not that I've ever seen that raised as a point other than from yourself right enough. 

There is a logic to it tbf to them. The fundamental premise is they believe trans women are women. So if you are attracted to women, why wouldn't you be attracted to a trans woman? By doing so you'd be differentiating between trans women and women, therefore that could only be cause you're transphobic. There's no other explanation.

I mean its obviously mental, but there is a thread of logic there. 

I've got to give it to you when someone's managed to trigger Pep with the most obvious bait and yet you've still upstaged him as the biggest sucker on the thread.
Sense the tone ;)

5 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

I understand why you think I'm making this up. Almost everyone who rushes to call people who want to discuss this a bigot hasn't actually spent a second of their lives looking into what the postions of the trans lobby actually are. 

But I didn't make it up, this is a real thing.  I'm glad you think its as mental as I do and hope you don't feel too bad now that you've discovered you're a bigot. 

19 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

He's already told you, HE ISN'T TURNED ON BY PENIS. 

Just now, Mr. Alli said:

He's already told you, HE ISN'T TURNED ON BY PENIS. 

I'm already working under the assumption that he simply hasn't seen the right one. Throbber has a library of gifs he could comb through to see if theres anything he likes

You learn something new every day I suppose. I had no idea me not being sexually turned on by a penis makes me a bigot, but here we are default_ohmy.png
Why pay attention to the lying maniac?

He wouldn't post absolute shite if it didn't get a reaction.

Why pay attention to the lying maniac?

He wouldn't post absolute shite if it didn't get a reaction.
If the man isn't allowed the attention in a thread dedicated to him then where is he allowed it? Be fair man.