Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

On 08/10/2022 at 22:21, Shandon Par said:

Someone pissed on James McPake’s chips just prior to this interview after his team’s 3-0 victory. He does regain composure but it’s a salty start..

https://dafc.co.uk/story.php?t=Manager+post+Alloa&ID=13992

Bit late to the party here, but that is ridiculous from McPake. I've been involved in a number of post-match conferences and never witnessed anything like that from a winning manager. Were there any background dynamics that would put his remarks into some kind of context? 

29 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Bit late to the party here, but that is ridiculous from McPake. I've been involved in a number of post-match conferences and never witnessed anything like that from a winning manager. Were there any background dynamics that would put his remarks into some kind of context? 

Nothing that was explicit in the interview but he wasn’t happy with Brian Rice after the previous fixture after Rice made some comments about Dunfermline players. Maybe that had continued as he sounded worked up and in no mood to be nice about Alloa. 

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

Nothing that was explicit in the interview but he wasn’t happy with Brian Rice after the previous fixture after Rice made some comments about Dunfermline players. Maybe that had continued as he sounded worked up and in no mood to be nice about Alloa. 

image.thumb.jpeg.d72d926bd0565a6613426c043131c62b.jpeg

Chipper is  a good lad

7 hours ago, johnnydun said:

I think I have broken @JOEY VIMSANTE in the '36 years how much longer' thread in the Scottish Prem thread.

One of the first things he did after signing up was track down and red dot posts where people were laughing at Darren from Leicester (@DARREN38), who posted similarly mental screeds about Scottish football.

Not that I'm saying it's the same guy or anything.

9 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

I take he's the same nutter who used to post 1000 word missives about alternate British championships and ways to improve the national team.

Yep. He seems to rediscover P&B once a year, opens a new account, then gets roundly laughed at for spouting crackpot nonsense from the perspective of a condescending EPL fanboy who thinks Scotchland is a tinpot pub league, before flouncing off in the huff. Rinse and repeat.

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I think it's a school kid, he's posted in Politics too, Normalisation of the far right thread.

He's been here since 2018 at least, so f**k knows what they're teaching them down in the East Midlands.

Edited by BFTD

3 hours ago, scottsdad said:

...and he's gone.

The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole

"Joined an internet forum. I had heard the Scots were very educated but they just treated my intellectual arguments with scorn and I was embarrassingly banned. I think I shall try Conservative Home next..."

5 hours ago, tamthebam said:

The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole

"Joined an internet forum. I had heard the Scots were very educated but they just treated my intellectual arguments with scorn and I was embarrassingly banned. I think I shall try Conservative Home next… But first I’ll light a joss stick, think of Pandora and touch my thing"

FTFY

• 4 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Kanye West

What's going on with him now?

I'm really not familiar with him, other than his reputation of being a lunatic, but is he not genuinely, properly mentally ill?

3 minutes ago, BFTD said:

I'm really not familiar with him, other than his reputation of being a lunatic, but is he not genuinely, properly mentally ill?

He's bipolar, and he's got a history of going off his meds when he's making music; he reckons they stifle his creativity. Not quite sure what this is tho

23 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Said he loves Nazis, claims Hitler invented the microphone and motorway. Said he is pro Russia and Putin. He really should be in some kind of institution where they can help him get his life back on track.

2 minutes ago, 101 said:

Said he loves Nazis, claims Hitler invented the microphone and motorway. Said he is pro Russia and Putin. He really should be in some kind of institution where they can help him get his life back on track.

That video was almost incoherent, and I never thought I'd find myself sticking up for him, but I'm fairly certain that Benjamin Netanyahu didn't steal Kanye West's family away from him.

You don't get the impression that this is a story that's going to end well.