Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

Can't believe anyone who came up with this classic line would ever get banned for slapping down a troll.

On 17/12/2012 at 15:40, Vale Vale Vale said:

Fitba North for me is like Aldi i go in have a look but dont touch :lol:

On 18/12/2012 at 12:48, AsimButtHitsASix said:

You go into ALDI and just look around? You actually go into a supermarket with no intention of buying anything just to look around?

Are there no fucking cinemas in the Highlands? What the f**k is going on up there when men spend their free time wandering around looking at tinned beetroot?

Sorry to tag you yet again @Vale Vale Vale, the line doesn't work without your bit. :lol:

6 minutes ago, Bhoy Who Invented Oatibix said:

Nah I won't be bothering with that nonsense (this an an old one Addie got me to create to perpetuate some fail of a wind up on Dave Coaches back in 2015 btw). Yeah I've historically been a bit of a dick to a handful of trolls on the Politics sub, but getting booted for telling an old misogynist troll to f*** off is laughable stuff. Anyway I can't be arsed with the Perthshirebell approach so i'll just sack it altogether. Good luck in the impending food riots and best wishes to @Hoose Rice - a genuinely guid c**t. Hope you find better times soon. Cheers. 

That's pish news Jupe. I have thoroughly enjoyed your posting over the years. Hopefully you will come back, but if not I wish you all the best.

11 hours ago, Bhoy Who Invented Oatibix said:

Nah I won't be bothering with that nonsense (this an an old one Addie got me to create to perpetuate some fail of a wind up on Dave Coaches back in 2015 btw). Yeah I've historically been a bit of a dick to a handful of trolls on the Politics sub, but getting booted for telling an old misogynist troll to f*** off is laughable stuff. Anyway I can't be arsed with the Perthshirebell approach so i'll just sack it altogether. Good luck in the impending food riots and best wishes to @Hoose Rice - a genuinely guid c**t. Hope you find better times soon. Cheers. 

Don't blame you, but it will be a lesser forum without you. Hope you eventually drop in occasionally to sort out the twats with a telt. Unbelievable that a c**t who's been here for seven days got Tynie to fall for this shite. 

Edited by welshbairn

5 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Piss poor that a longstanding poster such as Jupe has been banned simply for telling a troll to f**k off tbh. Sort it out lads! @Div @Tynie Pecksniff

His posts were full of abuse.  It wasn't simply telling a troll to f**k off.  When speaking about the welfare state, his knowledge was invaluable everything else was abusive bile.

Edited by strichener

20 hours ago, Fletcher23 said:

I would never report anyone Welshbairn. 

And if posters have me on ignore I really do not mind. 

I just wish other posters would take note of Div and Tynie's posts in the sticky.

It is easy and also nice to be nice 🤝

I have. And would do so again.

5 minutes ago, strichener said:

His posts were full of abuse.  It wasn't simply telling a troll to f**k off.  When speaking about the welfare state, his knowledge was invaluable everything else was abusive bile.

Can’t argue with that. His constant  abuse of a certain poster, insinuating an alcohol problem should have had him emptied alone imho 

There are only a few of posters I genuinely avoid interacting with and the two who’ve been banned were definitely not among them.

I don’t want to second guess the moderators as it’s a hard job though.

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Wasn't Asim being stalked by a psychotic cobbler at one point, possibly whilst living in London.

Pretty sure that was the plot of a Puppet Master film.

Cobblers Dummy Editorial Stock Photo - Stock Image | Shutterstock |  Shutterstock Editorial

The two trolling accounts, which were suspiciously reading like the same person, continually closed down debate with circular arguments and deflections which riled many posters, some resorted to good old mockery, some with splendid expletive filled put downs. If DAF and Fletcher get one genuine poster banned then their job is done. And with dayofthelords gone, his tremendous photos on the Hillwalking thread will also be a loss.

Edited by The Skelpit Lug

6 minutes ago, coprolite said:

This is quite a result for the troll(s).  An ironic one given their championing of free speech.  Still,  they'll be back, undeterred. 

Tbf none of the trolls have the staying power of spongeheid, joined in 2011 and still posting occasionally utter guff. Interestingly enough mainly when the other accounts aren't active. What a way to spend your time.