Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

@Duries Air Freshener and alter ego @Fletcher23 bitching to each other about posters who have them on ignore, and threatening to report them, is quite funny on the Normalisation of the far right thread and across the politics forum. The way it's going they'll have the whole place to themself.

I would never report anyone Welshbairn. 

And if posters have me on ignore I really do not mind. 

I just wish other posters would take note of Div and Tynie's posts in the sticky.

It is easy and also nice to be nice 🤝

3 hours ago, welshbairn said:

@Duries Air Freshener and alter ego @Fletcher23 bitching to each other about posters who have them on ignore, and threatening to report them, is quite funny on the Normalisation of the far right thread and across the politics forum. The way it's going they'll have the whole place to themself.

I will have to take your word for it. I have him/them on ignore.

3 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

I will have to take your word for it. I have him/them on ignore.

Me too. It appears that posters with multiple aliases and dotting accounts can carry on trolling as much as they want, the poor saps who fall for it get banned. 

We have now descended into a society that refuses to accept other opinions.  We call them trolls when we really mean they disagree with our point of view. 

The confusion between the two is unbelievable.  We are supposed to be intelligent people, but it appears to be anything that goes against the view of the gestapo on here makes it unacceptable.  Are we all supposed to think the same?  

3 minutes ago, Snafu said:

I noticed posts missing on some of the threads. @AsimButtHitsASix  and @Day of the Lords, I can't link to their profiles which leads me to believe those two. Apologies if wrong.

You're probably right then, I know who I'd swap them for.

17 minutes ago, Snafu said:

I noticed posts missing on some of the threads. @AsimButtHitsASix  and @Day of the Lords, I can't link to their profiles which leads me to believe those two. Apologies if wrong.

That is rather embarrassing for DOTL who appeared to spent most of his time on here angry and lambasting people for getting banned and coming back to a loosely moderated football forum.

17 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

If Asim and jupe have been banned at the expense of people who joined P&B to only post in the politics forum and whine about posting in the politics forum then it's absolute disgrace tbh.

This was @fletcher23 's first post a week ago, he's posted 127 times since, exclusively in politics and working as a tag team with @duries air freshener.    Looks like they might have been banned too though, can't tag them.

On 20/08/2022 at 12:07, Fletcher23 said:

What a nasty thing to say. 

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

If Asim and jupe have been banned at the expense of people who joined P&B to only post in the politics forum and whine about posting in the politics forum then it's an absolute disgrace tbh.

I hope that energy prices increase to such a level that @Div has to switch off his hot tub!

Just now, BFTD said:

Christ, you can almost taste the neediness coming off some of these posts!

No Asim & Jupe = fewer bites. Talk about a pyrrhic victory.

The thing is if you don’t engage with trolls then things like this won’t happen.  

2 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

If Asim and jupe have been banned at the expense of people who joined P&B to only post in the politics forum and whine about posting in the politics forum then it's an absolute disgrace tbh.

3D1B1EDF-FD85-4B60-9033-9CF1810EF4EC.png.a7f2ddd683d3e38b7adc49b0c86adbdc.png

Them’s the breaks I guess.

Edited by Bonksy+HisChristianParade

2 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

In total agreement. Those two posted strongly held but informed views on political issues; If expressing these views in 'robust' language elicits a ban, then the forum is diminished. Scotland is a bastion of sweary people holding strong opinions on a wide range of issues. You would have to live a very sheltered life to be surprised and disappointed by how support for, or hostility to, issues discussed in the Politics Forum are expressed.

This is not the case with the recent influx of provocateurs, whose primary objective seemed to be to irritate people through adoption of Uriah Heep-style faux humility, and to preach the merits of civil discourse in a manner designed to annoy the arse off anyone reading their irritating, endlessly repetitive drivel. . It would have been preferable that these posters argued their own cases in a similarly 'robust' manner, rather than the wittering pish that they spray around the board.   

4 minutes ago, Thane of Cawdor said:

In total agreement. Those two posted strongly held but informed views on political issues; If expressing these views in 'robust' language elicits a ban, then the forum is diminished. Scotland is a bastion of sweary people holding strong opinions on a wide range of issues. You would have to live a very sheltered life to be surprised and disappointed by how support for, or hostility to, issues discussed in the Politics Forum are expressed.

This is not the case with the recent influx of provocateurs, whose primary objective seemed to be to irritate people through adoption of Uriah Heep-style faux humility, and to preach the merits of civil discourse in a manner designed to annoy the arse off anyone reading their irritating, endlessly repetitive drivel. . It would have been preferable that these posters argued their own cases in a similarly 'robust' manner, rather than the wittering pish that they spray around the board.   

Jupe works with people at the bottom end of society who are cruelly affected by the policies enacted by the government. I'm guessing it helps to blow off steam by coming on here and telling Tory Boy psychopaths to go forth and multiply, even if most are likely at it anyway.

He'll be well aware of how simple it is to sign up for a new account and just carry on regardless, should he feel the need.

30 minutes ago, Thane of Cawdor said:

10 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Jupe works with people at the bottom end of society who are cruelly affected by the policies enacted by the government. I'm guessing it helps to blow off steam by coming on here and telling Tory Boy psychopaths to go forth and multiply, even if most are likely at it anyway.

He'll be well aware of how simple it is to sign up for a new account and just carry on regardless, should he feel the need.

3D1B1EDF-FD85-4B60-9033-9CF1810EF4EC.png.a7f2ddd683d3e38b7adc49b0c86adbdc.png