Jump to content

Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread


Recommended Posts

36 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

 

 

This is prime attention seeking posting. A classic of the moomintroll genre.

You even confused me for a minute there,unless this is a whoosh & you genuinly don't know who that bands bass player was.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

You even confused me for a minute there,unless this is a whoosh & you genuinly don't know who that bands bass player was.

I don’t know what band you’re referring to never mind the bass player. 

It’s classic attention seeking posting putting something that people have to then ask you to clarify what you’re on about, then even more so when someone does and you then don’t tell them. You’ve done it more than once before.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

I don’t know what band you’re referring to never mind the bass player. 

It’s classic attention seeking posting putting something that people have to then ask you to clarify what you’re on about, then even more so when someone does and you then don’t tell them. You’ve done it more than once before.

He was only the bass player on the first 2 albums, he switched to guitar when Brian James left.

Captain also left for a while. During that time, they released Eloise. He rejoined  later, still on guitar.

This info may, or may not, be relevant.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

He was only the bass player on the first 2 albums, he switched to guitar when Brian James left.

Captain also left for a while. During that time, they released Eloise. He rejoined  later, still on guitar.

This info may, or may not, be relevant.

Whether it’s relevant or not, it couldn’t be any less interesting that’s for sure.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

I don’t know what band you’re referring to never mind the bass player. 

It’s classic attention seeking posting putting something that people have to then ask you to clarify what you’re on about, then even more so when someone does and you then don’t tell them. You’ve done it more than once before.

Ah you have fucked it then, Captain Sensible was the bass player in The Damned, the pister I was referring to used that name before being emptied because he had an odd habit of wearing a Dt Mirren top. He has since come back as Captain Saintsible & spends more time hating Killie than liking his own team, in retrospect he should probably support another team who wear black & white.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Whether it’s relevant or not, it couldn’t be any less interesting that’s for sure.

That was the abridged version. The interesting  stuff is in the detail.

Captain and Rat Scabies were toilet cleaners in Croydon...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Whether it’s relevant or not, it couldn’t be any less interesting that’s for sure.

But very relevant to the pists you quoted, although I admit I forgot he wasn't in the band when Eloise was released. We all make an arse of it sometimes, me more than most.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I assume Captain Sensible got banned. 

Moomontroll is posting a bit like a P&B Tom Bombadil. 

I do like my karaoke so I will take that as a compliment, I think?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Ah you have fucked it then, Captain Sensible was the bass player in The Damned, the pister I was referring to used that name before being emptied because he had an odd habit of wearing a Dt Mirren top. He has since come back as Captain Saintsible & spends more time hating Killie than liking his own team, in retrospect he should probably support another team who wear black & white.

He did find time to post about how much he hates Dunfermline too at 2.30am. I’d post a link but it’s not very interesting or a heads gone but can’t seem to find our thread in the championship forum at the moment. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

He did find time to post about how much he hates Dunfermline too at 2.30am. I’d post a link but it’s not very interesting or a heads gone but can’t seem to find our thread in the championship forum at the moment. 

 

Yeah, about that, you did done get pointified....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Moomintroll said:

Ah you have fucked it then, Captain Sensible was the bass player in The Damned, the pister I was referring to used that name before being emptied because he had an odd habit of wearing a Dt Mirren top. He has since come back as Captain Saintsible & spends more time hating Killie than liking his own team, in retrospect he should probably support another team who wear black & white.

I haven’t fucked anything. Your original post didn’t mention any band name, or poster, and was clearly in desperation for someone to ask what you were on about. Then when someone did you still didn’t give any more information. It was as blatant a cry for attention as you’ll see.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

I haven’t fucked anything. Your original post didn’t mention any band name, or poster, and was clearly in desperation for someone to ask what you were on about. Then when someone did you still didn’t give any more information. It was as blatant a cry for attention as you’ll see.

I made a weak joke around ICT Chris post about wanting to know who I was talking about with regards to Saintsible being furious about all things Killie but especially that tune. Wind your fucking neck in and stop trying to stir shite up now that your Whats App pal has returned. I couldn't give a toss about attention, I have more important things to worry about.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

I made a weak joke around ICT Chris post about wanting to know who I was talking about with regards to Saintsible being furious about all things Killie but especially that tune. Wind your fucking neck in and stop trying to stir shite up now that your Whats App pal has returned. I couldn't give a toss about attention, I have more important things to worry about.

Let's not fall out. This is worse than when Rat Scabies left.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Sergeant Wilson said:

Let's not fall out. This is worse than when Rat Scabies left.

I have stuck him on ignore, his wee pals will be dotting me furiously for days now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Moomintroll said:

I have stuck him on ignore, his wee pals will be dotting me furiously for days now.

And so they should. You've reopened a lot of old wounds here. The original line up were touring this year. They probably won't now.

I'm not in your Fan Club.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

And so they should. You've reopened a lot of old wounds here. The original line up were touring this year. They probably won't now.

I'm not in your Fan Club.

Im Damned if I do, Damned if I dont. I am referring to a band of course & not desperate for attention.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...