Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

5 hours ago, carpetmonster said:

I don’t know if I’d make suspicions about admin if my entire account history was 13 posts, 8 on that thread. Sounds a bit unqualified. 

The number of bitter, emptied troll accounts swarming the politics board just now is most amusing  :P

You'd think Div spilled their pint.

2 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Brian Harvey outside the court during Prince Harry’s trial. 

https://twitter.com/olivermiocic/status/1666377386940571648?s=46&t=VI9PBOGiArQ8qgQBk99O4w

Every news story needs a forgotten celeb to turn up offering to help.

Jodie Marsh to appear in Crimea with a can of glitter spray tan offering sandwiches if Russia leaves.

16 hours ago, velo army said:

I don't know whether to be proud or disappointed that there wasn't anything close to a heads gone by any of my fellow Harrys after our shitting of the bed on Sunday.

Was thinking this as well. I guess what good would it have done, also, we can take it on the chin and move on unlike others. 

1 hour ago, coprolite said:

"was once ran over by his own vehicle" doesn’t quite do justice to him running over his own head. 

The main missing point is the whole situation happened due to him eating too many Baked Potatoes

2 hours ago, thistledo said:

Was thinking this as well. I guess what good would it have done, also, we can take it on the chin and move on unlike others. 

I was thinking about my reaction to it too. My lowest point as a Jags fan was the pumping by Ayr on the last day in 98 which sent us down to the seaside leagues and I genuinely thought we were done as a club. To make matters worse, Celtic had won the title for the first time in a decade and the following Monday was like VE day at my (catholic) high school. Absolute murder. 

We've been to the top flight and the seaside a couple of times since, and nothing will compare to that day (before admin became more common) so perhaps we have a more inbuilt equanimity in the face of such arse collapses.

38 minutes ago, velo army said:

I was thinking about my reaction to it too. My lowest point as a Jags fan was the pumping by Ayr on the last day in 98 which sent us down to the seaside leagues and I genuinely thought we were done as a club. To make matters worse, Celtic had won the title for the first time in a decade and the following Monday was like VE day at my (catholic) high school. Absolute murder. 

We've been to the top flight and the seaside a couple of times since, and nothing will compare to that day (before admin became more common) so perhaps we have a more inbuilt equanimity in the face of such arse collapses.

A lot of what you said was similar to my feelings, it was truly a shite experience, but in the run up to it we had some absolutely belting nights out and pumped QP and Ayr comprehensively. Based on what happened on Sunday, would I change it, probably not tbh. Still sulked like a wee wean in the house for a couple of days though. 

21 hours ago, BTFD said:

Every news story needs a forgotten celeb to turn up offering to help.

Jodie Marsh to appear in Crimea with a can of glitter spray tan offering sandwiches if Russia leaves.

https://twitter.com/BBCPolitics/status/1666723759447760897?t=p2uZ_u4VCfQH-RbWnjLcbg&s=19

Kiss star Gene Simmons calls for restoration of power-sharing in Northern Ireland.

What The Wtf GIF by Justin