Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

7 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Where've you been all day, ironing patches on to the Blue Angels Wrangler jackets?

I went for a walk & had a spot of lunch, I think I might be a little bit sunburnt.

There's been a locking.

Our information has it that the politics section is involved and sources point us towards a thread that has a circular rhythm of particular accusations that are as reductive as they are entrenched.

22 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Don't think you can accuse someone of a head's gone in the gender thread, your head would need to be detached to spend any time in it.

Or the politics forum as a whole. 

Who gives a shit? They're all thieves.

9 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Don't think you can accuse someone of a head's gone in the gender thread, your head would need to be detached to spend any time in it.

I think it has taken over the covid thread for looney count, I say keep it, don't want those sorts wandering about the forum atleast we know where they are.

9 hours ago, Empty It said:

I think it has taken over the covid thread for looney count, I say keep it, don't want those sorts wandering about the forum atleast we know where they are.

It does seem mostly populated by people who don't post anywhere else.

10 minutes ago, Alan_G said:

9/14 posts on this page by Dees but aye sure. Still remember that match day when the Dundee post of a game they were losing had about 3 pages on it, and the United one had about 10 pages of frothing Dees cos we were winning. I know this is like a double DVD season for you all but maybe work on being less bitter about having to ask relatives via a seance what it's like to win something relevant.

Keep making predictions though about what Uniteds future is. The mediums who didn't see 2 admins coming and were convinced that 15, er 12, 10, maybe 8, is it 5 million was coming from De Stefano and that you are absolutely away to spend 100m+ on a new stadium etc as soon as you can scrape together the money to buy back Dens.

I think Alan is having a hard time coming to terms with Dundee United's position.

13 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

I think Alan is having a hard time coming to terms with Dundee United's position.

As a matter of interest, what is Dundee United's position?

12 hours ago, welshbairn said:

I see the squirrels have finally gone too far and got the gender thread closed down, only a matter of time, the furry rats. 

I suspect comparing people using the wrong toilet to the plight of Jews in Nazi Germany may have been the final straw for admin.

20 minutes ago, DiscoStu said:

I suspect comparing people using the wrong toilet to the plight of Jews in Nazi Germany may have been the final straw for admin.

I don’t know if I’d make suspicions about admin if my entire account history was 13 posts, 8 on that thread. Sounds a bit unqualified. 

50 minutes ago, DiscoStu said:

Define what you mean by "the wrong toilet".