Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

3 hours ago, accies1874 said:

Rodger was a leg. In his prime, he consistently cracked me up and enhanced the quality of most match threads. 

Also, sharing a picture of a young guy who hasn't even poster in years is very weird behaviour @DeeTillEhDeh

I actually enjoyed reading Rodger's posts. Guy seemed like he had an unusual online persona but was probably a fairly sound guy. I hope he returns.

3 hours ago, coprolite said:

Ignore lists are for the weak.

I prefer to be challenged by views that differ from my own.

Plus seeing how tragic other people’s existence is can be a much needed boost to my self esteem.

Quite right, I prefer an unfiltered and uncensored forum experience. For better or worse. 

5 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

I too cannot understand the ignore thing. Other than a spammer, the only possible reason, an extreme one, is if you are being personally abused by someone but the mods would jump in in this scenario. Just because someone doesn't fit the same cake tin as you shouldn't mean you can't stand reading what they write.

I have only one person on ignore and it's for that reason - spamming. I've had a few disagreements with folk over the years and think some folk talk complete shite but it's easy to scroll past and not engage. 

Northfield/Greenacres is just the seem shite on every single match thread. You could play Bingo with the shite he will always spout. Easier just to stick him on ignore. The sooner other QoS posters stop responding to him the sooner he'll stop spamming the place. 

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

I have only one person on ignore and it's for that reason - spamming. I've had a few disagreements with folk over the years and think some folk talk complete shite but it's easy to scroll past and not engage. 

Northfield/Greenacres is just the seem shite on every single match thread. You could play Bingo with the shite he will always spout. Easier just to stick him on ignore. The sooner other QoS posters stop responding to him the sooner he'll stop spamming the place. 

I used to quite like the wildly pessimistic posts at the beginning of each match thread he started.  They generally reflected my own outlook. 

The absence of punctuation in his posts is driving me mad though.

I think the ignoring thing is kind of crazy, especially if it involves an extensive list.  As far as I could tell, Marshmallo basically did it so he could say he'd done it.  It was an extension of the inadequacy that had him manically dotting people. 

56 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Lest we forget Roger was a Tory and therefore a c**t. 

I think he posted fairly recently so not sure he's gone. Took the righteous slagging off in good spirit and had the balls to post that self portrait that invited huge mockery but took it in good grace. More of an amiable twat than a c**t imo.

7 hours ago, accies1874 said:

Rodger was a leg. In his prime, he consistently cracked me up and enhanced the quality  

4 hours ago, thistledo said:

I actually enjoyed reading Rodger's posts. Guy seemed like he had an unusual online persona but was probably a fairly sound guy. I hope he returns.

41 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

More of an amiable twat than a c**t imo.

wrong-drumpf.gif.fc92eca540a7abc0e5a8c9c15c9e7eda.gif

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

I think he posted fairly recently so not sure he's gone. Took the righteous slagging off in good spirit and had the balls to post that self portrait that invited huge mockery but took it in good grace. More of an amiable twat than a c**t imo.

You're an amiable twat. Tories are scum 

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I put welshbairn on my ignore list during the height of his obtuse covid thread posting but he posts so much elsewhere it was pointless.

You were hardly there man, you couldn't imagine how bad it got.. 

Only got three people on my ignore list and really just because they were tedious c***s that would post the same drivel over and over on every thread they went to, fortunately they've all since been banned:

Stomzy 

Marshy

Meldrew