Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

7 hours ago, SweeperDee said:

Fucking hell man, you really are an historian with that patter. Shame your complete lack of interpersonal/social skills prohibits you from actually using your “knowledge”. 

^^^ word salad 

5 hours ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Have any of the Asian based P&Bers ever thrown a monkey into the sea?

How much would the bribe be if the polis caught you hoying said monkey?

"Throwing a monkey into the sea" sounds like a phrase from Roger's Profanisaurus 

15 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

The Aberdeen thread should, at this moment in time, be nothing more than a string of public apologies from each one of them, aswell as that b*****d @Lyle Lanley

Sterling example of exactly how to post on this thread. Explain where the detachment is happening and leave a bit of intrigue to entice the viewer to go and consume. Chapeau. 

1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:

Update on the Headgone in Thailand (if any c**t cares).

First, thanks to @hk blues for taking my crazy PM.

and @Tight John McVeigh is a tit for his PM.

The police have agreed on my behave that ฿10,000 (£250) will good.  Pay it all to them (in cash). They will then divide it to all parties involved.

I've agreed on 2 points.

1. That arsehole to be told by them (police) that if he comes near my house, I'll f**k him up.
  2. This is the end of it all.

All good, paid today!

Only got my yearly visa update on 5th Feb to worry about now. I don't/hope it's not a problem.

@SweeperDee you got a spare room? Or even a mattress? If not, it could get a bit snuggly...😍

edit to add - bought a Santa suit as I was happy and will head of to the orphanage to give sweeties to the kids.

Love life...Merry Christmas love you all xxx

IMG20221222154322.thumb.jpg.f616bfa23fdd210460833f32c915c69c.jpg

I love what you've done with the place.

2 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

The police have agreed on my behave that ฿10,000 (£250) will good.  Pay it all to them (in cash). They will then divide it to all parties involved.

I've agreed on 2 points.

1. That arsehole to be told by them (police) that if he comes near my house, I'll f**k him up.

All good, paid today!

Only got my yearly visa update on 5th Feb to worry about now. I don't/hope it's not a problem.

@SweeperDee you got a spare room? Or even a mattress? If not, it could get a bit snuggly...😍

edit to add - bought a Santa suit as I was happy and will head of to the orphanage to give sweeties to the kids.

Great to hear all seems to be sorted in relation to the incident.

Looking forward to hearing about the visa issues being due to turning up to the orphanage dressed like that with a bag of sweets.

5 minutes ago, gkneil said:

Great to hear all seems to be sorted in relation to the incident.

Looking forward to hearing about the visa issues being due to turning up to the orphanage dressed like that with a bag of sweets.

Thanks for the invitation bud, but with 5 in the wagon, we'll be heading south, as it's too cold up there. Stovehaven I've heard has a good chippie, so maybe stop off on our tours.

2 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

I've agreed on 2 points.

All good, paid today!

Sounds like a win. As long as no one in the Police plans to be a tit (and I doubt that), the visa should be fine. 

Take care

6 minutes ago, Tight John McVeigh is a tit said:

Sounds like a win. As long as no one in the Police plans to be a tit (and I doubt that), the visa should be fine. 

Take care

I shit you not, I was on edge, contingency plans were in action (Dunkirk). People were contacted, I would have done  Keyser Soze

This song for friend, THANKS.

11 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Another one for Rogers Profanisaurus.

Santa Slippy (noun): a movement that glides out so effortlessly it seems like a gift; however on inspection in the bowl it appears to be wearing a red jacket, necessitating a visit to one’s quack to get the old prostate checked out. (see also: getting worn like Sooty and Sweep

9 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Imagine waking up at 3am on Christmas morning with Santa Slippy staring at you from the bottom of the bed  :o

Nothing wrong with that, as we all know Santa is fictional, in other words Slippy is real. (i'm good with kids)

If you've been good and loved your family, nothing to worry about, if not I'll give you a tight hug and tell you try better next year.

@BFTD I'm no monster, I only do what I have to do.

If that means sleeping with 1 eye open, then you don't have the fear of me.