Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

7 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Aye he really needs to be in some kind of locked unit tbh. Pretty sad that no one around him can see that.

That’s what happens when you surround yourself with a bunch of people who are only interested in getting their pockets filled.

West's recent nonsense is partly down to obvious mental health issues, and a lot down to attention-seeking fuelled by being rich AF and surrounded by hangers-on who'll agree with any old shite he says to stay involved.

Coming away with shite like "the nazis were OK really" then hiding behind bipolar is utter pish, frankly. 

He's a monumental arsehole. 

Had a great weekend, drove to the beach (which was not expected), sorry quiz thread.

To arrive at 06:00 today for a full day "father day".

Got a cake and all...

then walked up the little pub/house.    Sat down, and guy starts waving a blade about..... not nice. He was drunk as f**k.

Now I don't like blades and have been stabs twice, so didn't like his show off and told him to sit the f**k down (I know, I fucking know). 

As soon as I said he was on me.

I don't do extra questions and fucked him with my bottle of beer......problem was my instinct kicked it and I leathered him.

I'm now in the house waiting on his friends....Awww fuckk

Edited by SlipperyP

10 minutes ago, 101 said:

Best of luck with your fight Slippery! I look forward to your triumphant return to the quiz thread

It's been over an hour, no show...my testosterone  level is easing, 

I need to give the wee one a shower, and brush her hair.

Times have changed Adam, I would be the one out looking....we live a better life and a (yin dee) calm heart.

West's recent nonsense is partly down to obvious mental health issues, and a lot down to attention-seeking fuelled by being rich AF and surrounded by hangers-on who'll agree with any old shite he says to stay involved.
Coming away with shite like "the nazis were OK really" then hiding behind bipolar is utter pish, frankly. 
He's a monumental arsehole. 
He's absolutely a complete arsehole. He definitely has some severe mental health issues as well though. I don't necessarily think the two are related though.