Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

18 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

I deal in facts, Brother 

1 minute ago, jamamafegan said:

I will politely decline to take a step back and think about things, however I appreciate your kind words and have therefore rewarded you with 1 green dot.

1 hour ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

8, in fact.

9 now! 

45 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

You’re just typing hings now eh?

Shut up you silly yap.

To be honest, you are being extremely hypocritical here. Either red dots can effect mental health or not, you can’t have it both ways. Does dotting have the possibility to contribute to pre-existing mental health issues? Yes or no? 
Alternatively, red or green? 

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

So why would someone trawl through threads without even reading them to dole out red dots? Presumably it's in the hope of making the recipient a little unhappier, otherwise why bother?

Everyone knows why. It was to get a reaction so he could wheel out his tired 'coloured dots' speech and attempt to put someone down by making fun of them by being 'bothered' by it.

The whole 'wind up merchant' persona is all just a bit sad and dated.

3 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Unless folk that are banned do a swampy and phone div they should remain banned 

And then leave Greenock in a huff to take up a new life as a delivery boy for a Chinese restaurant in Texas. 

12 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

With all the themed name changing going on I've no idea if he's still here or gone to a better life. 

Mixu was last known as TAFKAM and hasn't been seen for a long time.

5 hours ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

You have absolutely no business taking the moral high ground here. You’ve dished out some 17,000 red dots on here, and if our resident Hibs supporting dot auditor was around, I’d hazard a guess that we’d find Marshmallo was on the receiving end of at least 10k of those. That’s mind-bogglingly tragic. You log in each night and trawl through posts from 2015, 2016 etc and red dot them. In fact, there was even a night on here where you complained about having your windows panned in - you still made sure to deliver your quota later on that night. 

You created a fake friend ‘Tony’, complete with text messages to yourself, to harass another poster.

You DM’d other posters to try and start ‘dotting campaigns’ against other posters. 

You boasted about battering a homeless man.

You’re a shit flinger.

You’ve got some brass neck on you, I’ll give you that.

In classic P&B of yore stylee- "at least you're not bothered"