Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

Always thought he was a bit of a weapon with his obsession with dotting and dotting sprees and he made a bit of a tit of himself with his 'blocking xx user has greatly improved my forum experience' cringeworthy pish but, never thought he posted anything ban worthy or seemed the type to do so, therefore genuinely intrigued as to what he did to get the bullet, anyone got an idea?

2 hours ago, Venti said:

Funny thing is that fucking muppet paid platinum membership.

That would have been for the dotting privileges. I think they carry on even after a banning, so you can communicate using morse code, green for short, red for long.

Edited by welshbairn

It would appear that long term poster and popular contributor to The Forum Marshmallo has been banned. Interestingly, three moderators were on his profile yesterday afternoon within minutes of each other including [mention=31670]Bully Wee Villa[/mention], [mention=20423]TheGreenElves[/mention] and head honcho himself [mention=1]Div[/mention]. 
marshmallo1.png.d91c44cda5b4ed69aabac370ac0a6957.png
With seemingly no offensive post made, that the P&B masses don't appear to have realised yet and the fact that #headhoncho Div has got involved - it would seem that Marshmallo has been the victim of a calculated lynching by the mods.
Any reason why he was banned?

b21ac877af350655550a5a6df3bafa49.gif

22 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

This is very Orwellian. What's the number for the Free Speech Union?

Ask Dawson Park Boy  :P

At least Oaksoft has something new to whine about on the Cancel Culture thread.

10 hours ago, cb_diamond said:

With Marshy gone does the "biggest VL on the forum" title default to the previous Greenock based holder or will a tournament be held to crown a new champ?

IncelTon is on a whole new league.

21 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Marshmallow is a good poster. Folk got so wound up about him dotting their posts but he always played the post and not the poster, proven by oaksofts post on the previous page, IMO. I hope he returns. 

I read this as you're anticipating a Marshy return, filled with vengeance and a machine-gunning of red dots. This is you taking cover...

5 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

I read this as you're anticipating a Marshy return, filled with vengeance and a machine-gunning of red dots. This is you taking cover...

Marshy red dotted me on many occasions, mainly if I was speaking ill of his beloved Falkirk but on other issues too. I have no qualms with that, it's what the dots are for.